An officer from Columbus Police charged 18-year-old East Side resident Daquan R. Coleman with public indecency Saturday night after the officer reportedly saw him urinating in public near North High Street and Ninth Avenue.
The same officer also charged 45-year-old Victor L. Webster, listed as homeless, with public indecency Saturday afternoon when the officer reportedly saw Webster urinating on a sidewalk near High Street and Woodruff Avenue.

Student attacked while walking home from bar near campus
An Ohio State student was knocked unconscious by an unknown attacker early Friday morning near High Street and Ninth Avenue.

The 22-year-old student told police he was walking home from a bar when someone struck him in the head with an unknown object, but he never saw the attacker. He woke up hours later and walked home before being treated at a local hospital for a minor injury to his head.

Burglar apparently had key

An OSU student reported that someone somehow entered his locked East Seventh Avenue apartment between Thursday night and early Friday, stealing more than $2,200 in property.

According to reports, the 21-year-old student was gone during the burglary, but his roommate locked the dead bolt when she went to bed Thursday night. When the OSU student returned a few hours later at 1:30 a.m., the door was ajar and someone had stolen his 42-inch television, Xbox 360, DVD player and cable box.

Reports state that there was no sign of forced entry, and it appeared as if the burglar had a key to the apartment.

Compiled by Collin Binkley