With the Rose Bowl Game fast approaching, the Oregon Ducks are ready for their chance to shine against the Big Ten Champions Ohio State.

Here is what the Oregon players and coaches are saying about their opponents, the Buckeyes:
“Their defense is complete and has no weaknesses. They have great schemes, tackle well and are big, fast, talented and athletic. If I had to compare them to another team probably the great USC defenses from the early and mid-2000s. Their line can cause pressure when they rush three or four so they don’t necessarily have to blitz. They have a successful system in place and execute it well and it has paid off for them.”
     – ­Mark Helfrich, Offensive Coordinator
“[Ohio State defensive players] all look like they could play in the NFL today. They are very physical and we have to match that toughness…when our offense is faced with a challenge we’ll usually rise to the occasion and we are really excited about that. They are very fast and very big, but we feel we have a slight advantage. We will never back down from anybody. We welcome all comers.”
      – Ed Dickson, tight end
“[Ohio State is] definitely a tradition-rich team with a long history, while we’re known more for our recent teams and flashy uniforms that Nike generously provides for us. We play different types of styles, too, so it will be fun to see them match up.”
    Jeremiah Masoli, quarterback