During his four years at Ohio State, Mark Titus gave his readers an unprecedented inside look at the Buckeye basketball program. Full of stories about OSU players, Titus’ blog “Club Trillion” provided a perspective never before made available to those outside the program.

But as Titus graduates and moves on from life as a Buckeye hoopster, that perspective will no longer be available.

No matter, Titus said. Club Trillion will live on long beyond his life at OSU.

“I’m definitely going to keep it going for as long as I can,” Titus said. “I have a lot of fun with it, and the people reading it have a lot of fun with it.”

However, the question remains: What direction will the blog take? He will no longer be able to give first-hand accounts of happenings such as Walter Offutt getting stuck in an elevator or William Buford forgetting to bring his shoes to an away game.

Although he hasn’t made a decision yet, Titus has some ideas in mind.

“I want to make it like ‘bench-warming central’ I guess,” Titus said. “I think I’m just going to find a way to talk about bench-warming as much as I can during basketball season and maybe have some guys who are currently on some college teams write stuff every now and then. Just get my take on games from my experience at Ohio State.”

Regardless of the direction the blog takes, Titus promises not to disappoint.

“It’s pretty cool to think, it’s not all me and the people that read it make it cool too,” Titus said. “All of us together made this thing pretty cool, and I want to keep it going.

“It’s too much fun for me to quit.”