After the Ohio State men’s basketball team’s 71-67 loss in Madison, Wis., on Saturday, freshman forward Jared Sullinger accused Wisconsin fans of spitting on him.

Via his Twitter account, @Jared_Sully0, Jared wrote that Badgers fans spat on him before and after the game.

“To be spit on is just nasty. On top of that in my Face,” he wrote. “I just kept walking. More fuel to the fire.”

Jared did not reference the incidents during postgame interviews, but he did tweet that one of the incidents occurred after Badgers fans rushed the court to celebrate the victory.

Justin Doherty, University of Wisconsin assistant athletic director for external relations, told Madison.com that the incidents are under investigation.

“We were made aware of it (Saturday) night,” he said, according to the site. “That’s about where it is right now.”

Jared’s brother J.J. told The Lantern that the spitting incident was “uncalled for.”

“That’s the biggest sign of disrespect you can have,” he said. “To spit on someone just because they’re wearing a different jersey than you, I don’t understand how that could be something that you would even do.”

J.J., who played basketball for the Buckeyes from 2003–06, said no fan has ever spit on him.

“There’s always going to be that knucklehead that takes it too far,” he said. “I’m sorry it happened to my brother and I’m glad I wasn’t there.”

Wisconsin fans also chanted vulgarities, directed at senior guard Jon Diebler, when he was at the free-throw line.

OSU spokesman Dan Wallenberg declined to comment on the alleged spitting incident.

“We are preparing for the (Michigan State) game Tuesday,” he said.

Jared could not be reached for comment. Wisconsin officials declined The Lantern‘s request for comment.