Move over, Four Loko. The newest controversial alcoholic beverage has blasted its way into stores this month.

Blast, produced under the Colt 45 label by Pabst Brewing Company, is not off to a good start with lawmakers around the country.

Last Thursday, Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine, along with at least 15 other states, urged Pabst to change the formula and marketing strategy of Blast.

“They have a hip hop spokesperson. It’s brightly colored. Clearly, they’re targeting a younger demographic,” said Lisa Hackley, DeWine’s spokeswoman.

Rapper Snoop Dogg endorses Blast.

“That’s marketing for you,” said Musie Woldeab, a third-year in computer and information science. Woldeab said he doesn’t think anyone over the age of 25 will drink it.

Pabst representatives, however, do not see a problem with their marketing, said Jon Sayer, the chief marketing officer for Pabst, in an email. He said the company is targeting only those over the age of 21.

“Blast is produced only for consumers above legal drinking age and is marketed as such,” Sayer said. “Its alcohol content is clearly marked on its packaging, it is sold exclusively in sections of stores that sell beverages with alcohol and its promotional effort is fully focused on initiatives geared toward adults.”