The Ohio State women’s golf team sits in a tie for 20th place in the 24-team field after two rounds of play at the NCAA Championships in Bryan, Texas.

The Buckeyes fired a 303 in round one and a 315 in round two, combining for a 618 through the first two rounds. The scoring system takes each team’s top four individual scores per round and combines them

Par for a team in a single round is 288.

Leading the Buckeyes is senior captain In Hong Lim, who shot a 76 and 77, respectively, over the first two rounds. Lim’s nine-over par performance was marred by a triple bogey on her first hole of competition in the tournament on Wednesday.

Sophomore co-captain Rachel Rohanna, who led the Buckeyes in scoring in the regional that advanced OSU to nationals, struggled on day one, taking nine bogeys and three double bogeys on Wednesday’s opening round to score an uncharacteristically high 86 on the par-72 course

She recovered on day two, leading the team with a 77.

“You can’t win on the first day, so getting off to a good start would definitely be my first priority,” coach Therese Hession said before the team left for Texas last week.

The Buckeyes also struggled early in their regional tournament, but finished in sixth place.

Sophomore Susana Benavides and junior Vicky Villanueva led the Buckeyes with scores of 74 on day one, but neither could replicate that performance.

Benavides scored an 80 in round two, while Villanueva finished with an 82 on the second day.

Sophomore Amy Meier scored an opening day 79, paired with an 82 on day two.

UCLA leads the field, firing a 584, just eight strokes over par through the first half of the tournament. Purdue, which won the tournament last year, sits in second place with a score of 587.