We’ve already taken a look at three big blockbusters set to shake up cinemas this summer. Now we take a look at four other flicks bound to make some noise at the box office in the coming months.

“X-Men: First Class” – June 3

There’s a seemingly endless supply of superhero origin stories, and “X-Men: First Class” is more of the same. Directed by acclaimed British director Matthew Vaughn, “X-Men: First Class” takes us back to when the X-Men and the Brotherhood of Mutants were created by Professor X and Magneto. While some moviegoers might be growing weary of comic book films (and origin stories on top of that), “X-Men: First Class” is currently carrying a 92 percent at rottentomatoes.com, even without Wolverine appearing in the film.

“Green Lantern” – June 17

DC Comics hasn’t been saturating cinemas as much as Marvel, but “Green Lantern” looks to be the first big, non-Batman property of theirs in recent memory, forgiving “Watchmen,” which was met with lukewarm reaction. Ryan Reynolds stars as Green Lantern in the Michael Campbell-directed flick, which looks to be heavy on CGI and popcorn fun. “Green Lantern” won’t be venturing into dark, Batman territory, but it’s still a flick that’s got comic book fans “nerding out” in anticipation of its release.

“Cars 2” – June 24

Pixar is just about the only production company close to batting 1.000 when it comes to churning out quality films, with maybe one exception – “Cars.” Pixar has recently kickstarted themselves into sequel mode, which might be alarming for some, but when it comes to Pixar, it’s OK – just look at “Toy Story 2” and “Toy Story 3,” which are widely regarded as two of the best sequels of all time. However, considering “Cars” is essentially their “worst” film, revisiting it is disappointing at best. Michael Caine will be the voice of a new character, however, which might be the film’s saving grace.

“Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2” – July 15

If people are “nerding out” for “Green Lantern,” Harry Potter fans are in full-blown “nerd-gasm” mode in anticipation for the final chapter of the film series. The second part of the film version’s take on J.K. Rowling’s final Potter book, the film is sure to make a boatload of money at the box office. Couple in the fact that it will be released in 3-D and IMAX and “Deathly Hallows” is an immediate contender to cross the $1 billion mark in ticket sales.