From mustaches and margaritas to screenwriters and stuntmen, the Ohio Union Activities Board is set to bring some big names in film and TV to campus Winter Quarter.

OUAB announced that Nick Offerman, who stars as the mustachioed Ron Swanson in NBC’s “Parks and Recreation,” is scheduled to appear in the Archie Griffin Grand Ballroom Jan. 30 at 8 p.m.

Tickets will be released Jan. 9 at 5 p.m. at the Ohio Union Performance Hall. Students may receive one ticket per BuckID.

“We’re all really excited to have Nick Offerman come to campus. We think it’ll be a hilarious event, and we hope that some of his Ron Swanson greatness will rub off on us,” said Fontine Baptiste, OUAB comedy chair, in an email.

Bethenny Frankel, who starred in Bravo’s reality show “The Real Housewives of New York City” and created Skinnygirl Margarita, is scheduled to appear March 1 at 7 p.m in the Ohio Union’s Archie M. Griffin Grand Ballroom.

Tickets will be released Feb. 6 at 5 p.m. in the Ohio Union Information Center. Students may receive one ticket per BuckID.

Kaitlyn McDowell, OUAB special events chair, said in an email that the group is excited to bring Frankel, who has become a successful businesswoman, to campus.

“OUAB is excited to bring Bethenny as a part of Women’s Month to hear what she has to share about her life, her brand, healthy living and bring us a few laughs along the way,” she said in the email.

OUAB will also be hosting director Spike Lee, who directed films such as “Do the Right Thing” and “Inside Man.” He is set to appear on campus Feb. 9 at 7 p.m., also in the Ohio Union’s Archie M. Griffin Grand Ballroom. The event is sponsored by OUAB and the OSU Multicultural Center.

Tickets will be released Jan. 19 at 6 p.m. in the Ohio Union Performance Hall. Students may receive one ticket per BuckID.

Though Lee has been nominated for an Academy Award for “Do the Right Thing,” he has been involved in controversy. He’s been accused of being anti-Semitic for his portrayal of Jewish characters in his film, “Mo’ Better Blues.” He also said the late Charlton Heston of the National Rifle Association should be shot with a “with a .44 Bulldog” and that former Senator Trent Lott is a “card-carrying member of the Ku Klux Klan.”

“Funny Men: An Inside Look into What Makes America Laugh,” featuring Doug Ellin, creator and head writer of HBO’s “Entourage,” Kenny Schwartz, executive producer and writer for Fox’s “American Dad,” and David Javerbaum, former head writer and executive producer of Comedy Central’s “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart,” is set for Jan. 25 at 7 p.m. in the Ohio Union’s Archie M. Griffin Grand Ballroom.

Tickets are set to be released Jan. 6 at 5 p.m. at the Ohio Union Information Center. Students may receive one ticket per BuckID.

Comedian Joe Wong, a Chinese-American comedian who gained notoriety after performing stand-up in 2009 on “The Late Night Show with David Letterman” about American history and culture, is set to appear Jan. 22 at 8 p.m. in the Ohio Union Performance Hall.

Tickets are set to be released Wednesday at 5 p.m. at the Ohio Union Information Center.

“Ripley’s Believe It Or Not Presents: The Lucky Daredevil Thrillshow Ft. Tyler Fyre & Thrillkill Jill” is set for Jan. 12 at 8 p.m. at the Ohio Union’s US Bank Conference Theater. There will not be a ticket release, but the first 50 students in line will obtain a VIP pass.

Kyle Hendrickson, a third-year in sport and leisure studies, said he will go see Offerman perform.

“I’m actually really excited about Nick (Offerman) coming to campus, but I don’t want him to come as Nick. I want him to show up in full Ron Swanson character,” Hendrickson said. “I want him to come on stage and lecture me on the Ron Swanson Pyramid of Greatness.”

OUAB does not disclose how much the group compensates talent.