“Time and change will surely show how firm thy friendship Ohio.”

Those are the last lines of the first verse of “Carmen Ohio,” Ohio State’s alma mater and the inspiration behind one alumnus’ apparel line.

Time and Change Clothiers introduced its 2012 winter collection Thursday morning; seven months after the company and website were launched by co-founders Billy Brewster, who graduated from OSU in 2009, and Eric Hanscel, an OSU fanatic.

The latest release marks the second line in Time and Change’s “INSPIRED. APPAREL.,” which is designed and printed in Columbus, and sold on its website timeandchangeclothiers.com.

“Our concept aims to cater to people in all different walks of life,” Brewster said. “Whether your interest is sports, music or business, these are products people could connect with at a level deeper than just a normal T-shirt.”

T-shirts and hats were Time and Change’s first printed products, all fitted with different designs such as “Rise & Grind,” “Chase Perfection” and “Unbreakable.” However the release of their new collection expands their selection to track jackets, crew-neck sweatshirts, hoodies and raglans.

“Each design and phrase has inspiration behind it,” Brewster said.

One of the goals the company set was to develop a lifestyle brand and create products that could be enjoyed in any atmosphere.

“Our products serve a wide demographic to connect to all different kinds of people,” Brewster said. “From the college kid going to campus parties to the young professional heading out for a night out on the town, we want everyone to feel comfortable in it.”

In order to develop a lifestyle brand, Brewster said the company avoided coming up with retro or college T-shirt designs.

Brewster is the older brother of former all-American center on the Buckeye football squad, Michael Brewster.

Sam Herron, a second-year in political science, said he believes the casual look of Time and Change products make them acceptable to wear almost any time.

“I’ve worn Time and Change T-shirts to class, to dinner, even to OSU athletic events,” Herron said.

As the company continues to grow, Time and Change has reached out to up and coming musical artists with endorsements. It sponsors hip-hop artist Cali Kid Dubz and Columbus rock band O*C*D. Billy Brewster said the company plans on moving into working with athletes too.

Time and Change most recently teamed up with fraternity Sigma Alpha Mu in a fundraising fashion show on Jan. 18 to raise funds for the Judy Fund and the Driven Foundation.

Daniel David, a third-year in strategic communication and a member of Sigma Alpha Mu, worked with Time and Change to coordinate the event.

“Time and Change was really easy to work with,” David said. “Their donations made the fashion show a huge success.”

While funds from the event have yet to be fully calculated, David estimated the fashion show raised more than $2,000 for the charities.

After seven months, Billy Brewster said he believes sales have gone far beyond their expectations. But he said the company has not yet scratched the surface of their potential.

As orders are shipped all over the nation and to Canada, Brewster said the next step for Time and Change is to expand into local boutiques and stores, then branch out to different areas such as Los Angeles, Chicago and New York City.

“It’s a process,” Brewster said. “But I really believe in what the label represents along with the message behind it. It’s been nothing short of an experience of a lifetime.”