The march to the NFL Draft for some former Ohio State football players continues Friday.

Twelve players from the senior classes of 2010 and 2011 ­— Mike Adams, Dionte Allen, Mike Brewster, Nate Ebner, Donnie Evege, Aaron Gant, Daniel “Boom” Herron, Tony Jackson, DeVier Posey, Grant Schwartz, J.B. Shugarts and Andrew Sweat — will take to the field at the Woody Hayes Athletic Center under the watchful eye of NFL scouts.

The workout sessions, which wlll be led by new OSU strength coach Mickey Marotti, will serve as a second chance for Adams, Brewster, Herron and Posey to show their athleticism after the NFL Combine, which took place Feb. 22-28.

Posey measured 6-foot-2 and weighed 211 pounds on the scale at the NFL Combine. A state-champion sprinter in high school, Posey ran the 40-yard dash in 4.50 seconds, posted a 36.5-inch vertical jump and managed 14 reps in the 225-pound bench press.

Herron measured 5-foot-10 and weighed 213 pounds. He ran a 4.66 second 40-yard dash and got 22 reps on the bench press. He also posted the second best time for running backs, 4.04 seconds, in the 20-yard shuttle, which measures speed and change of direction over a short distance.

Adams has the size of a prototypical NFL left tackle at 6-foot-7 and 323 pounds, and many project him as a first-round draft selection. Adams ran a 5.40 second 40-yard dash and had 19 reps on the bench press.

Posey, Herron and Adams were all involved in NCAA violations at OSU and served suspensions during the 2011-12 season. Posey was suspended for a total of 10 games, Herron was suspended for six and Adams was suspended for five.

Brewster weighed in at 312 pounds and measured 6-foot-2. He ran the 40-yard dash in 5.35 seconds and had 29 reps in the bench press.

The NFL Draft begins April 26 and ends April 28.

Follow @Lanternsports on Twitter Friday morning for live OSU Pro Day coverage. Look for a recap of the players’ performance shortly after the workout sessions conclude.