One Direction is heading west to perform in Columbus.

The popular British boy band is scheduled to perform at Nationwide Arena June 18, 2013.

Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. April 21 via Ticketmaster, though American Express card holders are able to purchase tickets beginning at noon Saturday.

The tour is one of few in which tickets will go on sale more than a year before the actual date of the performance.

The group is adding North American stops to its 2013 world tour after its entire 2012 North American tour, titled the “Up All Night Tour,” sold out.

One Direction’s stop at Nationwide Arena will be the third in next year’s tour. The tour is scheduled to kick off June 13 at the BankAtlantic Center in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.

One Direction, whose members range in age from 18-to-20, is comprised of Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. They all hail from either the U.K. or Ireland.

After combining forces on the U.K.’s version of “The X-Factor” in 2010 and placing third, the group released its debut album, “Up All Night,” in the U.K. and Ireland in November. It debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 after being released in the U.S. March 13, making it the first album from a British group to debut at No. 1 on its first album.

More recently, the group performed on Nickelodeon’s “Kids’ Choice Awards” March 31, and appeared on “Saturday Night Live” and “iCarly” April 7.