Chaired by Leslie Wexner, the Ohio State Board of Trustees will meet Thursday and Friday to finalize several issues that have made their way to the Board.

At 1 p.m. Thursday, the Audit and Compliance Committee will meet to talk about university-wide compliance and discuss student enrollment compliance. Chaired by Robert Schottenstein, who will soon take over as chair of the entire Board, the Audit and Compliance Committee is meeting for the first time since announcing its plan for a centralized office for university-wide compliance.

At the same time, the Advancement Committee is set to meet to talk about its goals and updates on the University Framework plan.

The Medical Affairs and Physical Environment committees are planning to meet from 2:45 p.m. to 4:15 p.m., where discussions will take place about expansion of the Wexner Medical Center at OSU and capital planning, respectively.

Later that evening, the Finance and Academic Affairs and Student Life committees are planning to meet at 4:30 p.m. The Finance Committee is set to update the Board on projects of the university and to discuss tuition planning for fiscal year 2013.

The Academic Affairs and Student Life Committee will be presenting information about the two-year residence hall requirement and approving changes to the Student Code of Conduct.

Friday, the Board will gather and hear from President E. Gordon Gee before the individual committees report to the entire Board.

Continue to check www.thelantern.com throughout the weekend for full coverage of the upcoming Board of Trustees meetings.