2623254011A female staff member reported sexual imposition at Harding Hospital, part of the Wexner Medical Center, located at 1670 Upham Drive. The event occurred on May 25 at about 3:15 p.m.. Investigation into the event is pending, according to a University Police report.

Ohio Law defines sexual imposition as sexual contact in which the offender knows it will upset the victim, the victim is unaware of the contact or unable to “control the offender,” the victim is between 13 and 16 years old and the offender is older than 18, or the offender is a mental health professional and convinces the victim the “contact is necessary for mental health treatment.”

The same day at Harding Hospital, a male non-affiliate reported an assault that took place at about 9 p.m. The victim of assault, a patient at the hospital, said he was sitting in a common room speaking with a staff member when a second patient punched him on the cheek, according to a University Police report. The second patient was placed in an isolation room after the assault. The first patient requested the incident be documented and to be separated from the second patient.

Harding Hospital is part of the Wexner Medical Center’s Department of Psychiatry and offers behavioral healthcare services.

In addition, 18 thefts were reported on Ohio State’s campus this week from May 21 to May 28.

Three incidents were thefts from automobiles.

A male student reported on May 21 that his car had been stolen from the West Lane Parking Garage on the previous Saturday, May 18. Investigation into the event is still pending.