2623254011A female non-affiliate reported rape that allegedly occurred at about 11 p.m. June 12 at the Browning Amphitheatre. Investigation into the event is still pending, according to a University Police report.

A female student reported a sexual imposition that had allegedly taken place Monday at about 5:30 p.m. near Curl Drive. One of the two unknown suspects in the case was driving an “older gray” pick up truck, according to a University Police report.

Ohio Law defines sexual imposition as sexual contact in which the offender knows it will upset the victim, the victim is unaware of the contact or unable to “control the offender,” the victim is between 13 and 16 years old and the offender is older than 18, or the offender is a mental health professional and convinces the victim the “contact is necessary for mental health treatment.”

Early Saturday morning, officers used pepper spray to disperse a crowd gathered near the Ohio Union parking garages after a concert at the Newport Music Hall.

“The crowd began to fight (sic) throwing punches at one another,” according to a University Police report. Two officers sprayed pepper spray into the crowd, causing people to run into the parking garage. Near the garage entrance, several individuals began to fight again and one officer sprayed again. The officers were then able to use verbal commands to disperse the remaining crowd. No arrests were made during the incident.

University Police reported an animal (dog) running at large June 11 around 8:20 a.m. near 660 Ackerman Road. The police report does not state if the animal was caught.

In addition, 14 thefts were reported on OSU’s campus this week from June 11 to June 18.