Comedians Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood are scheduled to perform at OSU at 7 p.m. on Sept. 16 in the Archie M. Griffin Grand Ballroom. The event is titled ‘Colin Mochrie & Brad Sherwood: Two Man Group. Credit: Courtesy of Jonas Public Reactions.

The Ohio Union Activities Board added a comedy event to its list of news this week.

Improv comedians Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood are slated to visit Ohio State Sept. 16, OUAB announced Thursday on Twitter.

The event, titled “Colin Mochrie & Brad Sherwood: Two Man Group,” is set to start at 7 p.m. in the Archie M. Griffin Grand Ballroom.

Mochrie and Sherwood are known for their time on improv show “Whose Line Is It Anyway?” which ran on ABC from 1998 to 2006 before returning with new episodes in July.

Mochrie, a Scotland-born, Canadian actor, is also known for appearing in television series “The Drew Carey Show,” “Blackfly”and more.

Chicago-native, Sherwood, also acted on “The Drew Carey Show,” along with the movie “Life As We Know It,” and others.

Some students said they are looking forward to the event.

“‘Whose Line Is It Anyway?’ is a really funny show for those people who see it,” said Anthony Pietrantozzi, a first-year in computer science.

Jay Holland, a first-year in engineering agreed he would also go, because he likes “listening to funny people.”

Other students weren’t as enthused by the news.

“I’ll probably be just more focused on meeting friends because I’m a freshman, and I’d like to just explore the campus and meet more people before I go to an event,” said Hannah Benjamin, a first-year in marketing.

A representative from OUAB did not immediately respond to requests for comment Monday.

Tickets will be free to students with a valid BuckID. Students can begin lining up for tickets at 3 p.m. Aug. 28 at the Ohio Union Information Desk.

Danielle Seamon contributed to this story.