Ryan Lochte is set to visit campus at 7 p.m. on Sept. 5 in the Archie M. Griffin Grand Ballroom as part of the Ohio Union Activities Board event titled ‘Winning Gold with Kerri Walsh-Jennings, Ryan Lochte and Aly Raisman.’ Credit: Courtesy of MCT

Between them, they have 10 Olympic gold medals, two silver and three bronze. They compete in the sand and water, on mats and beams. And this semester, they’ll all visit Ohio State.

The Olympians will lecture for OSU students when the Ohio Union Activities Board presents “Winning Gold with Kerri Walsh-Jennings, Ryan Lochte and Aly Raisman” on Sept. 5 at 7 p.m.

Walsh-Jennings, Lochte and Raisman all competed in the London 2013 Summer Olympics and won gold medals in their respective sports.

Paired with Misty May-Treanor, Walsh-Jennings has won Olympic gold in beach volleyball three games consecutively in 2004, 2008 and 2012. In an interview with The Salt Lake Tribune this week, she revealed her hopes to compete in Rio de Janeiro in 2016 with new partner April Ross. Walsh-Jennings and May-Treanor defeated Ross in the 2012 Olympics in beach volleyball, when Ross played with Jennifer Kessy.

Lochte competed in his first Summer Olympics in London, swimming six events for the U.S and placing gold in the 400 individual medley and 800 free relay. He starred in his own, eight-episode reality TV series this year on E!, titled “What Would Ryan Lochte Do?” and has said he hopes to swim in Rio de Janeiro in 2016.

Raisman made the 2012 U.S. Olympic women’s gymnastics team and qualified to compete in the all-around finals. Along with gymnasts Gabby Douglas, Kyla Ross, McKayla Maroney and Jordyn Wieber, Raisman was awarded the team gold medal in addition to winning gold for individual floor exercise and bronze for individual beam. She also hopes to compete in the 2016 games.

Randall Berkley, a second-year in civil engineering, said he would go to the OUAB event.

“It’d be cool to hear Olympians speak,” Berkley said.

Others anticipate attending the event for the good looks.

“I would go for Ryan Lochte,” said Jacqueline Chang, a first-year in chemistry. “I approve of Ryan Lochte. Because he’s hot.”

Tickets for the event are free for students with a valid BuckID and will be released at the Ohio Union Information Center starting Monday at 5 p.m.

Halie Williams contributed to this story.