Ohio State junior guard Raven Ferguson (31) dribbles the ball during a game against Old Dominion Nov. 22 at the Schottenstein Center in Columbus, Ohio. OSU won, 75-60.

Four players scored in double figures for the Ohio State women’s basketball team Thursday, as the Buckeyes took down Michigan, 61-50, in Ann Arbor, Mich.

OSU (13-9, 3-3) was led in scoring by junior guard Raven Ferguson, who came off the bench to score 16 points on 7-14 shooting.

The game started off much like the first meeting between the two squads, which took place on Jan. 5, in Columbus, as the Buckeyes once again shot poorly from the field in the first half – just 28.6 percent.

The Buckeyes found their stride in the second half.

OSU shot an impressive 60 percent from the field in the game’s final 20 minutes, while holding the Wolverines to 29.4 percent shooting.

Despite being outrebounded and turning the ball over 18 times, the Buckeyes’ reserves dominated, as junior guard Maleeka Kynard and Ferguson combined for 28 of OSU’s 30 bench points while Michigan only received six points from their bench.

Kynard, who averages just 14.2 minutes per game this season, played a career high 31 minutes and tied a career-high with 12 points in the win.

Likely due to her improved play of late, senior center Ashley Adams earned a start over fellow senior center Darryce Moore and was one rebound shy of a double-double, recording 11 points and nine rebounds in the Buckeye victory. It was Adams’ eighth start of the season.

Sophomore guard Ameryst Alston, who leads the team in scoring this season with 17 points per game, scored just 11 points, seven of which came at the free throw line.

Michigan was led in scoring by junior guard Shannon Smith who scored a game-high 17 points.

The Buckeyes will attempt to keep the momentum from win over their rival going Sunday, as they are scheduled to play Michigan State (12-7, 4-2) at 12:30 p.m.