Home » A+E » Comedy duo Key & Peele to make Ohio State appearance

Comedy duo Key & Peele to make Ohio State appearance

Keegan Michael-Key (left) and Jordan Peele arrive for at the Paley Center For Media Presents 'An Evening With Key & Peele' on June 10. Credit: Courtesy of MCT

Keegan Michael-Key (left) and Jordan Peele arrive for at the Paley Center For Media Presents ‘An Evening With Key & Peele’ on June 10.
Credit: Courtesy of MCT

Hingle McCringleberry is expected to score a touchdown on campus.

Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele of the comedy duo Key & Peele are slated to make an Ohio State appearance on Oct. 10 at 7 p.m. in the Archie Griffin Grand Ballroom in an Ohio Union Activities Board-sponsored event. OUAB announced the event via Twitter Tuesday evening.

Both comedians saw their breakthrough in 2012 with the debut of the Emmy-nominated Comedy Central series “Key and Peele,” a sketch comedy series starring Key and Peele that is similar in style to “Chappelle’s Show.” The two also boast various acting credits, including roles in “Workaholics,” “Bob’s Burgers,” “MADtv,” “The Lego Movie” and “Due Date.”

Tickets for the event are set to be released Thursday and are one per valid BuckID.

1. I HATE when media says Mya Rudolph (SNL) does the best Whitney Houston. I correct them and say MADTv had the BEST Whitney and Bobby!!! Key and Peele were great on CBS Sunday Morning, I think was the show.

2. Kay and Peele are really underrated. They deserve more showtime on a bigger platform than cbs.