After Ohio State plays its last regular season game against Michigan in late November, Ohio Stadium will keep its gates open.

For the first time in 25 years, Ohio Stadium is set to host the Ohio High School Athletic Association football playoffs and is set to bring in an estimated $4 million in visitor spending for Columbus, according to a Greater Columbus Sports Commission press release.

The OHSAA state playoffs are set to begin Friday.

From Dec. 4-6, high school teams from around the state and in all seven divisions will compete for a state title from the confines of Ohio Stadium.

Game one is scheduled to take place Dec. 4. at 7:30 p.m. while the following two days will host three games each, with games starting at 10 a.m., 3 p.m. and 8 p.m.

Single game tickets for each game can be purchased for $15 for club level seating, or $12 for general stadium seating. In addition, an all-session ticket can be purchased for $105 that gives the ticket holder access to the Huntington Club for each game, while an $84 all-session pass will simply give the ticket holder access to each game.

For the last 24 years, the OHSAA state title games have been held at Fawcett Stadium in Canton, Ohio, and also at Paul Brown Tiger Stadium in Massillon, Ohio. Ohio Stadium last hosted the OHSAA title games in 1989.