The Ohio State football program already had four new recruits enrolled, and national signing day brings a chance to finish out the Buckeyes’ newest recruiting class. Going into the day, 21 more recruits were verbally committed to the Buckeyes, while a few other top recruits had OSU high on their lists.
Running back Mike Weber closed out OSU’s class with his official decision to join the Buckeyes late Wednesday morning. The class consists of a total of 27 new players.
- Joshua Alabi, defensive line, Detroit, Mich.
- A.J. Alexander, tight end, Burke, Va.
- Damon Arnette, defensive back, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
- Jerome Baker, linebacker, Cleveland
- Rashod Berry, tight end, Lorain, Ohio
- Branden Bowen, offensive line, Draper, Utah
- Matthew Burrell, offensive line, Woodbridge, Va.
- Joe Burrow, quarterback, The Plains, Ohio
- Nick Conner, linebacker, Dublin, Ohio (enrolled)
- Jashon Cornell, defensive line, St. Paul, Minn. (enrolled)
- Jamel Dean, defensive back, Cocoa, Fla. (enrolled)
- Kevin Feder, offensive line, Ramsey, N.J.
- Torrance Gibson, quarterback, Plantation, Fla.
- Eric Glover-Williams, defensive back, Canton, Ohio
- Davon Hamilton, defensive line, Pickerington, Ohio
- K.J. Hill, wide receiver, North Little Rock, Ark.
- Justin Hilliard, linebacker, Cincinnati
- Dre’Mont Jones, defensive line, Cleveland
- Mirko Jurkovic, offensive line, South Bend, Ind.
- Robert Landers, defensive line, Huber Heights, Ohio
- Liam McCullough, longsnapper, Columbus
- Joshua Norwood, defensive back, Valdosta, Ga.
- Isaiah Prince, offensive line, Greenbelt, Md.
- Grant Schmidt, offensive line, Sioux Falls, S.D. (enrolled)
- Alex Stump, wide receiver, Lakewood, Ohio
- Denzel Ward, defensive back, Macedonia, Ohio
- Mike Weber, running back, Detroit