Home » Campus » Area » Obama announces plan to make student loan repayments easier

Obama announces plan to make student loan repayments easier

President Barack Obama announced an initiative on March 10 that aims to make it easier and more efficient for college students to pay back loans. Credit: Courtesy of TNS

There are about 1.97 million people in Ohio who have taken out student loans. That’s the equivalent of filling Ohio Stadium about 19 times.

And those people have piled up the sixth-biggest state debt in the country at more than $49.6 billion, according to information from the White House.

To try to combat the growing student debt problem, President Barack Obama announced an initiative on Tuesday that aims to make it easier and more efficient for students to pay back loans.

Five years after he signed student loan reform into law, Obama signed a presidential memorandum he called the “Student Aid Bill of Rights.” A presidential memorandum is similar to an executive order and is used to command government officials and agencies.

In this case, Obama is specifically directing the Department of Education and other federal agencies to work on making student loan payments more affordable.

“Higher education remains one of the best investments you can make in your future but also one of the best investments you can make in your country’s future,” the president said in a Wednesday conference call with college media. “The problem is it’s never been more expensive.”

The average undergraduate student graduates with about $28,000 in loans, the president said.

Obama said his memorandum aims to make student loan payments less complicated.

It will create a feedback system where students can voice their complaints about collectors, colleges, lenders and services, make sure their payments are affordable, that the process is fair and that students receive better customer feedback. The complaint system will be online and is set to be ready by July 2016.

Secretary of Education Arne Duncan said the Student Aid Bill of Rights also affects lenders.

“We’re going to make sure that the banks that service federal loans are held to high standards and provide better information to borrowers,” he said on the conference call. “We’re raising the bar for debt collection to make sure that these charges to borrowers are reasonable and collectors are fair, transparent and help student borrowers get back on track when they might need help.”

Part of the plan also involves pushing students to take advantage of pay-as-you-earn, income-based payment plans, which allows students to pay only 10 percent of what they make.

Obama said when he announced the plan in a speech at Georgia Tech that these plans have been underutilized so far.

“It gives you an opportunity to make sure that if you make a career choice that doesn’t make tons of money, you’re still able to do the responsible thing and pay back your loans at a pace that allows you to build a family and buy a home and live your lives,” he said in the Georgia Tech speech.

Duncan added that there has been a four-fold increase in those payment plans over the past year, adding that there are about 3 million borrowers currently participating. That’s less than 10 percent of the total 40 million borrowers, though.

The plan comes roughly two months after Obama announced that he was putting a plan through to Congress that would make community college free for two years.

That initiative was met with pushback from Republican legislators who questioned where the money would come from to pay for the schooling.

But Ted Mitchell, under secretary for the Department of Education, said this plan hasn’t received much pushback yet.

“We hear that and we want to move as quickly as possible,” Mitchell said.

Duncan said keeping high-wage, high-skilled jobs stars in the country starts with education.

“We have to think about this as the continuum from cradle through to career and do everything we can to give every young person a chance to have a world-class education, and we need political leaders across the political spectrum to invest in education rather than walk away from it,” he said.

Rachael Collyer, a fourth-year in English and Spanish at Ohio State and a field organizer and Columbus campaign leader with the Ohio Student Association — a nonprofit organization aiming to cut down on student debt loans — said she’ll graduate with $20,000 in debt this May.

“I was always taught, ‘You play by the rules, you work hard, you go to school, and then you make grades, you should be able to achieve the American dream,’ but that’s actually become more and more difficult and just become much harder to pay for school and to pay off school,” she said.

She added that since Ohio has cut higher education funding from its budget in the past, it’s especially important for students to pay attention to college affordability problems, and added that the federal government could be doing more to help.

Ohio has enacted cuts to per student funding of 27 percent in the last five years, according to the Center for the Study of Education Policy at Illinois State University and the State Higher Education Executive Officers. Collyer said student loan debts have nearly doubled as well.

“The cost to go to school right now is really high, and (with) the amount of debt that students are struggling under, it seems like we should be investing in the state of our future and students are our future, and shouldn’t we be making it easier for people to achieve an education and stay in our state?” Collyer said.

Amanda Etchison contributed to this article.

1. I am Mrs. Mary Joyce by name. I live in Indonesia, I want to use this
    medium to warn all credit applicants to be very careful because there are
    scams everywhere A few months ago I was financially strained and therefore
    My despair was deceived by various online lenders. I almost lost hope until
    a friend of mine met with a reliable lender who called Mrs.
    Roselin Randy that I borrowed unsecured loan of 70 million of its credit card companies without any
    stress, If you are in need of any kind of loan, just contact her now over:
    globalwelfareservices@gmail.com
    You can help me to pass this information to others who are also looking for a loan,
    because you will receive your loan from
    Mrs. Roselin Randy.
    I pray that God needs
    raise them to a higher ground.

God bless you all,

2. Hello Everybody,

My name is Lillian Garland. I live in USA Florida and i am a happy woman today? I told my self that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them.
    She gave happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as a single parents with 3 kids I meant this honest and GOD fearing loan lender online Mrs Herlinda that helped me with a loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, She is indeed GOD fearing Lady, working with a reputable loan company.

If you are in need of loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact them and please tell them that Mrs, Lillian referred you to them.

contact via E_mail: herlinda.loanaid@gmail.com

3. This is to Notify you that Mr. Frank Morris is Currently offering Loan to the needy at a low rate 0f 2% and with no credit check, we offer Personal loan, debt consolidation loan, venture capital, business loan,education loan, home loan,or loan for any reason if you are interested contact via (conradohofmannloancompaa07@gmail.com) for more info.provide us this info below ok. Name…….Country…………State…………Loan Amount Needed……….. duration of loan………….Phone Number…………. Monthly Income………, WE ARE LOCATED HERE IN UNITED STATES. EMAIL US AT: (conradohofmannloancompaa07@gmail.com)

4. Good day ,
    We are reputable in giving out various types of loans interested
    individuals should contact us today to get your various types of loans
    which are,
    Auto loans
    debt consolidation,
    personal loans
    business loans
    educational loan and more

ranging from $1,000 to $1,000,000 to serious and interested seekers at low
    interest rate that can easily be affordable.And we give out loan in 3%
    interest rate, we are serious people and our aim is to do business so i
    advice you to be a serious customer in order to qualify you to obtain a
    loan from us. To facilitate this transaction, please fill the below form so
    we can proceed further on the transaction. Your success is our goal

Contact us today to obtain your loan via Email..
    maxexpressfinancial@gmail.com

LOAN APPLICATION DETAILS

Name:………….
    Address:
    Loan Amount:……
    Loan duration:….
    Nationality:……
    Country:……….
    State:…………
    Zip/Code:………
    Gender:………..
    Age:…………..
    Marital Status:…
    Telephone:……..

5. Good Day,
    My Name Is Garrison Morris I want You all To be careful there.nobody can help you here or even suggest how you can get financial help.any answer of a loan lender to your question,you MUST ignore,because they are SCAMS…real SCAMS…i was a victim of which i was ripped thousands of dollars….Well thank God for a Christan Loan Officer,I was referred to by my cousin,who is by name,Mr.David M. Shelton Of David Microfundings Inc.They made my life a valuable one,and gave it a meaning.I was approved loan of $31000.00 USD AND IN 48 HOURS after meeting up to their necessary requirements,my loan was deposited in my bank account.Though I was very nervous with the loan firm at the first place due to my previous bad experiences,especially when the issue of me settling the transfer charges came up,I hold on to my faith due to the fact that my relative referred me,got it cleared,and as God should have it.little did I know that my financial shortcomings has come to a final HALT .If not for that quick referral from a relative of that genuine source ,I would have regretted my total life,because at that point in time I just divorced the father of my son,and my son (Kenneth) was faced with a ” between life and death ” situation ..I was faced with his hospital bills and was also faced with foreclosure at my apartment.Details of the GOD SENT and RELIEVING source won’t be disclosed to you for now, for fear of impersonation ( because it has being discovered that some persons are not really in need of financial help,but are there to impersonate real loan lenders through their phone numbers and email accounts,and acting to be them where necessary to those in real need)…I couldn’t comment on your post because it was a public place and I fear you would fall into the hand of all these fraudulent loan officers (even in US) like how they ripped me off.You must be able to convince me real hard,and provide good proofs,before I can give you the full details of this legitimate loan officer..Their charge is very affordable and reliable compare to many out there,their interest rates just 2.5%,little documentation,and little credit check(irrespective of your credit score,but you MUST have a good and liable income source) His Name is Mr.Robert .M. Clark Feel free to email him at his via Email: robert.clark071@gmail.com ” and you will be free from scams

6. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A GENUINE LOAN COMPANY (G.B.F.L)

Hello friends!!! My name is Karen. i want to testify of the good Loan company who showed light to me after been scammed by 2 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay alot of fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of $7,280.00USD. One day as i was browsing through the internet looking frustrated when i came across a testimony woman who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called Global-Con Financial Service Limited and email (globalconfinanciallimited@gmail.com ) where she finally got her loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 2 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my shock I was given a loan amount of $50,000.00US Dollars by this great Company (Global-Con Financial Service Limited) managed by Mrs Kumar Rashmi God fearing woman and here i am today happy because this company has given me a loan so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan.

7. Ashely Kenneth king

Get a legit loan from U.S.A, contact wesleyloanlender@yahoo.com

8. Are You In Need of a Loan? We Can Help!

We work with hundreds of lenders and many of them can fund loans up to $550,000. We will work with your situation to help find a loan lender that can provide you with the money you need today. Whether it’s unexpected bills, someone’s birthday or you just want some extra cash you came to the right place. Our online application is fast and easy. The entire loan application takes only minutes to complete and you will have a decision on your application in less than a minute. When you need a loan now, whether you have good credit or bad credit, we can help! email: mercylisa07@gmail.com

9. Attention,

Are you interested in a Loan?

If you need a loan of any kind Auto, Mortgage, Business, Personal, Real Estate Loan at 3% interest rate, kindly get back to us for more information..

Regards.

Ali Mohammed
    Admin Officer
    Emirates Finance Group EFG
    Reply To This -Email: emiratesfinance@hotmail.com

10. Do you need an urgent cash loan to settle off your bills and pay your debts? if so, please email us today via: betty.nero2@gmail.com

11. Dr. Hawkins Robert

Here comes an Affordable loan that will change your life for ever, I am Dr.Hawkins Robert a certified loan lender, I offer loan to individual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistance in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile. Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies.

We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.i want you to understand the fact that i Dr.Hawkins Robert is out to help the less financial privilege get back on track by providing all type of loans to them (E.G) mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans ,car loans, hotel loans,and student loans, personal loans, Debts Consolidation Loans, what are you waiting for asap why don’t you try Dr.Hawkins Robert Loan home and be free from debts any interested client should contact me asap (dr.hawkinsrobert342@gmail.com)

Regards,
    Dr. Hawkins Robert.

12. Mr Willie Earl Stephenson

I’m Willie Earl Stephenson by name. I live in New Jersey USA, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scammers everywhere.Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to I was desperate about loan,i was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Mrs Cynthia Morgan who lend me an unsecured loan of $100,000 under 2-hours for business and investment without any stress. If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact her now via: (cynthiamorganlendingcenterplc@gmail.com) for more details, I‘m using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders. And I don’t wish even my enemy to pass through such hell that I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent online.

13. WELCOME to PERGO CORPORATE FINANCE LOAN SERVICE…..
    Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a loan to start a nice Small Scale and medium business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutes? Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority,

We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Business Planning, Commercial and Development Finance, Properties and Mortgages, Debt Consolidation Loans, Business Loans, Private loans,car loans, hotel loans, student loans, personal loans Home Refinancing Loans with low interest rate @1.00% per annul for individuals, companies and corporate bodies. Get the best for your family and own your dream home as well with our General Loan scheme.

Interested applicants should Contact us via email: pergocf@fastservice.com

14. Get BLANK ATM Programmed Card and cash money directly in any ATM Machine around you. There is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it’s not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you and you can only withdraw a total amount of $5,000.00 USD in a day. Now email us today at our E-mail address at: Atmcardcashmachine@hotmail.com and get your card today and live that luxury life you every dream to live.

15. Mr wagadira loan

EMAIL ADDRESS — (scottwagadira007@gmail.com)
    HEAD OFFICE —- (via the maligodo police stastion way V.T.M.P)
    ====================================================
    This is a charitable loan Organization formed to help people in need.

So are you going through financial difficulty ?
    Or you are in any financial mess?
    Do you need funds to start up your own business?
    Do you need a loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills?

We give out loans from the range of $1,000 to $90,000,000.Our loans
    are well insured and maximum security is our priority,at an interest
    of 2% rate.

(Available Loans we offer are)

* Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
    * Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
    * Combination Loan And Many More:

Please kindly fill the application form below
    LOAN APPLICATION FORM

(BORROWERS DETAILS)

(1) NAME:…….
    (2) GENDER:……..
    (3) COUNTRY:……….
    (4) OCCUPATION:………..
    (5) LOAN DURATION:………..
    (6) PURPOSE OF LOAN:………….
    (7) LOAN AMOUNT IN EUROS/POUNDS:….
    (8) OFFICE/HOME PHONE NUMBER:……….
    (9)SCAN AND ATTACH YOUR IDENTITY CARD…

Submit via email >. scottwagadira007@gmail.com

Regards

Mr wagadira

16. please tell them that Mr, Robin Floyd referred you to them

contact via E_mail: euroniceloancompany@gmail.com

17. Fidelity Loan Finance

Fidelity Loan Finance is a government approved credit firm, we give out loans to individuals and organizations with an interest rate of 2% world wide. Get back to me if you are interested fore further details through this mail box: fidlfin@live.com

18. Good Day, My name is James lil i am a citizen of the United States of America (USA) i want to testify of the good Loan Lender who showed light to me after been scammed by 4 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay alot of fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 3,140USD. One day as i was browsing through the internet looking forsterated when i came across a testimony man who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called Mrs Jenny Kim Trimark Financial Services (jkim007042@gmail.com) where he finally got his loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 4 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and I was given a loan amount of $45,000.00 Dollars by this great Company (Trimark Financial Services} managed by Mrs Jenny Kim and here i am today happy with my family because Mrs Jenny Kim Trimark Financial Services has given me a loan so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan. Do you need a loan urgently? kindly and quickly contact Mrs Jenny Kim Trimark Financial Services now for your loan via email: (jkim007042@gmail.com) i believe other people are also giving testimony on this same honest lender

19. Hello friends, i want to use this opportunity to shear a testimony on how God directed me to a real loan lender who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of $4,000 i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit loan lender online who will not add to my pains,then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently got a loan online, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Mr Chis Melvin who is the CEO CHRIS MELVIN LOAN COMPANY So i applied for a loan sum of ($85,000.00) with low interest rate the loan was approved easily without stress and all the preparations where made concerning the loan transfer and in less than 48hours the loan was deposited into my bank account,i thought it was a joke until i received an alert from my bank that my account have been credited with $85,000.00. I became so happy that finally GOD have answered my prayers by directing me to a real loan lender who was able to grant my heart desires. big thanks to Mr Chris for making life reasonable for me and my family so i am advising everybody who is interested in getting a loan to kindly contact him via email (chrismelvinhelp15@gmail.com) that was how i was finally able to get my loan,i paid off my bills settle my debts,i bought a new car and now i am a business owner.

20. Do you need a loan? You can get your problem solve today when you inform him about your situation he will help you with the loan to get out of your bad situation, markporter5555@gmail.com

21. We give out loan to interested persons and co-operate bodies anywhere around the world…… loans are available at an interest rate of 4% with no attachment of upfront fees…………..for more information,contact us on excelequity@outlook.com

22. GET ONE OF THE BLANK ATM PROGRAMMED CARD AND WITHDRAW 5,000$ DIRECTLY EVERYDAY FROM ANY ATM MACHINE AROUND YOU. IF YOU ORDER TODAY, YOU WILL GET IT OVERNIGHT SHIPPING AND YOUR BLANK ATM CARD WILL COME IN A MANUAL PACKAGE WITH A BOOKLET WITH INSTRUCTIONS AND YOUR GIVING PIN NUMBER, EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ON HOW TO USE IT WILL BE ON THE BOOKLET, HANDLING TO ORDER YOURS CONTACT US @ OUR EMAIL {Atmcardcashmachine@gmail.com} TO GET YOURS,

NOTE: OUR CARDS WORKS IN ANY COUNTRY YOU FIND YOURSELF, DON’T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER

23. HEY Get BLANK ATM Programmed Card and cash money directly in any ATM Machine around you. There is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it’s not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you and you can only withdraw a total amount of $5,000.00 USD in a day. Now email us today at our E-mail address at: Atmcardcashmachine@hotmail.com and get your card today and live that luxury life you every dream to live.

24. I am Mr Pardon Harriso and it gives me joy writing this article of my testimony on how i became financially stable and summary of my previous finance stage before now. I believe there is nobody that doesn`t like money, when one is having finances, there is inner joy in you and i am among those having joy now and i will through this article saves you that is reading now in financial mess on how to be financially stable with Tony Harton Loan Company Before now, i make little earn with one transport company i was working with and it didn`t take me anywhere, i lived in struggle and what pained me most was my family for i just couldn`t cater for my wife and children`s needs but i had no choice but to manage the business and another thing that caused me grief was i didn`t always have time for my family and i wanted a business for myself but i couldn`t even afford a hundred dollar to make it work. But when i thought all hope and aspiration for my business plan was void then a friend of mine now retired in the same transport company where i worked advised me and referred me to an online Cyprus/UK Financial Institute that could better my financial stage and he stressed on that he is living well and fine today because of the financial body and i contacted them for help and to my greatest amazement, i was offered a loan of 120,000usd at affordable 2.5% rate for 7years after due process and today i am living well and happy and i now have time for my family because i am my own boss now. And i will forever maintain a standard relationship with Tony Harton Loan Company because they are the reason i am living with joy today. For as many in financial mess, bad credits, debt, in need or whatsoever challenges that you`re in today don`t fail to contact…tonyharton32@gmail.com and i do assure you that your desires will be manifested.

Mr Pardon Harrison

25. Hello

You are welcome to this company in this company We give personal loan and business loans for an interest rate of 3% only.Loan from $2,000.00 USD to $5000,000 USD If you need a loan for your business please contact us as soon as possible to process your application ok.

Contact us via this email : ( danielsilva59491@gmail.com ) for more information.

Thanks.
    Mrs.daniel silva

26. Do you need an urgent loan if yes please contact me today via marypaulloan1@gmail.com

27. Do you need a Loan at 3% interest rate? If Yes, contact us for details danielharris0071@gmail.com

28. HOW I GOT MY LOAN Greetings to everyone reading this comment!!! I am Mrs. Patricia Kimberly by name. I am out here to recommend the effort of Henry Jovial, I was in need of a loan to pay my bills and business and a consolidation loan amount of $100,000USD and as soon as I got in contact with Mr.Henry Jovial Loan Firm on Wednesday last week and on Friday last week as well I receive an alert from my bank(Royal Bank of Scotland Group) that the fund was transferred to my bank Account,I want everybody on this site to contact Mr.Henry Jovial now via email on how to get a loan because I got my loan from them and I am very happy,so contact them now. Email: (henryjovial@yahoo.com) Thanks!!!!!!

29. Hi i am Kate Powell and I would like to say thank you to Morrison Loan Finance for all the things they have helped me with. I have a family, and i applied for a loan in this company, i got my loan and me and my family are very happy, thank God for the help they have provided, contact them today at ( morrisonfinance@yahoo.com ), they give out all kind of loan with a good interest rate.

30. How my search of $450000 dollars became real.
    Wow its been years since this happen to me but for the sake of good memories i will just go ahead and say what i want to say. I was just browsing through the internet and i saw a couple of comments made by a United state woman called Deborah and other people about Wema S Sundars and how she helped them solve their financial problems by granting them loans to be financially free from debts and to pay there bills. All i could i couldn’t not believe it, i mean i felt happy to know she still does her good work for different people around the world by granting them loans to get there bills and debts cleared with just her 3% loan interest rate. There is no reliable loan lender as real as Wema loans. This is just a short note of my testimony, The full story about the reliability of this loan firm i am talking about is on other website that accept long detailed testimony. Do you want to be sure that you are not involved with a fake loan lender online, Kindly send your emails to /// mrswemaloans @rocketmail .com . Also i will be using my identity card to post this testimony to let you all know that i am serious about all i have said. All out there that need a real loan lender that will not rip you off your hard earned money, Contact Mrs Wema and get your loan. This loan firm have the aids of FBI to help them out do so many investigations.

31. wish to expand your business in the new year or in need of financial support to start up a new business? Or for any reason, how much are you seeking for?
    contact me:regionbeko@hotmail.com

32. Get THE 2017 BLANK ATM Programmed Card and cash money directly in any ATM Machine around you. There is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it´s not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you and you can only withdraw a total amount of $5,000.00 USD in a day. Now email us today at our E-mail address at: Atmcardcashmachine@gmail.com and get your card today and live that luxury life you every dream to live.

33. We offer all kinds of loans and more to individual, private and corporate bodies at 2% interest rate regardless of your location in the world. All loans are fast in processing. Contact us on: oceanfinancialconsultant7@gmail.com.
    We look forward in serving you better.

34. Attn: Sir/Mam We provide Loans,BG,SBLC,MTN,BOND,POF,LC,SKR Discounting,Project Funding,Letter of credit, and lots more for investors, and can also work hand in hand with Brokers and financial consultants around the world,Contact via: Dianalopezloanfil@aol.com for more infomations about our loan company Regards Management. Diana Loan And Finance Limited

35. Attn: Sir/Mam

We provide Loans,BG,SBLC,MTN,BOND,POF,LC,SKR Discounting,Project Funding,Letter of credit, and lots more for investors, and can also work hand in hand with Brokers and financial consultants around the world,Contact via: Dianalopezloanfil@aol.com for more infomations about our loan company
    Regards
    Management.
    Diana Loan And Finance Limited

36. Enjoy triple benefits when you take a Loan from Square Capital:
    • Interest rates – What could be better than getting a loan at competitive rates? Apply for Square Capital’s Loan Against Property NOW
    VIA EMAIL- mrthomasdavis118@gmail.com

37. We offer Loan Amount of: 5K $ 5m I want to fully assure you that you will get the funds if only you are very serious and trustworthy Because I Like serious and God fearing people.If interested contact us now for more information ” at solid jamesOsca. uk0@gmail.com

38. We offer Loan Amount of: 5K $ 5m I want to fully assure you that you will get the funds if only you are very serious and trustworthy Because I Like serious and God fearing people.If interested contact us now for more information ” at solid jerryberry3@gmail.com

39. Are you having problem in getting a urgent loan? and you need one ? them why don’t you apply now and be happy as we give your word a meaning please by contact us for more info contact email address tomcrist690@gmail.com OR you can Sms number only : +1 979 217 5094..
    So you email us now or sms us only..

Kind Regards
    TOM CRIST
    GIVING YOUR WORLD A MEANING..

40. We have a direct genuine provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of 4+2 of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.

Contact : Mr. Johnson Hatton
    Email:johnsonhatton@gmail.com
    Skype ID: johnson.hatton007

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

All inquires to Mr. Johnson Hatton should include the following minimum information so I can quickly address your needs:

Complete contact information:
    What exactly do you need?
    How long do you need it for?
    Are you a principal borrower or a broker?

Contact me for more details.

Johnson Hatton

41. GOOD NEWS
    Savills Private Finance Limited Offer Loan @ 3% Interest Rate.We give out local and
    international loan via account transfer to any liable body all over the world within 2/3 days.
    Apply Now Via This Email (savillsfinanceltd08@yahoo.com . com or savillsfinanceltd08@outlook.com)
    or Call
    +19178192443
    Note: You Must Be Above 18 Years Of Age.
    Regards
    Mark Harris

42. Thanks you Mr. CASSANO , GOD him will return it to the hundredfold one. You who are in search of money loan, do not know like you to announce my joy, since to the being I myself she has the search of loan more close by than 2 months. But a day a friend of the name of Grazia Peletti advised me to a moneylender details honest and specific who benefitted from a loan, of delequel gave the e-mail me. I tried the blow with him sending to him to courier, therefore that one I was. Sincerely, it considered my question of loan. Euro with a percentage of 3% assigned a loan to me of 7000 dollar. Thanks to this loan, I could pay the medical expenses of my daughter to guarantee his operation. I am thankful for to much Mr. CASSANO of avermiconceduto the loan to him. That GOD the benedica
    Then, that has financial problems, it will want to want to contact it to its e-mail : rover.cassano@outlook.it

43. DO YOU NEED AN URGENT LOAN TO SET UP A BUSINESS,IF YES CONTACT US VIA EMAIL:MISSGOMESSLOANCOMPANY05@GMAIL.COM

44. Good day
    Are you a business man or woman? Are you in need of a financial burden or means to start your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay your bills? Do you have a low credit score and have difficulty obtaining loans from local banks and other Institutions? I want to tell you what we are offering loans at low Interest rate of 3%, if you are interested in a loan we get,Please fill in the loan application; Contact us on
    Email: alexmarcusloanfime@gmail.com

PREFIX {MR., MRS., MS., DR., Etc.}

1) Name………………
    2) Land………………….
    3) Profession………….
    4) Marital status ……… …
    5) Phone………………..
    6) monthly income ………… ….
    7) Address………………….
    8) Loan purpose……………..
    9) loan amount……………..
    10) Loan Duration: ……….

Contact us via email:alexmarcusloanfime@gmail.com
    we await your response with your loan application to proceed

45. URGENT AFFORDABLE BLANK ATM CARD

Hi Viewers Get your Blank ATM card that works in all ATM machines all over the world.. We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack ATM machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,000 on ATM and up to $10,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card you order for, and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack services, we are here for you anytime, any day. email Atmcardcashmachine@gmail.com