Credit: Madison Curtis / For The Lantern and Michael Huson / Campus Editor

Ohio State University Police are investigating an alleged rape at a residence hall after a female student filed a report Thursday around 9 p.m. (not featured on map)

A sexual imposition at a North Campus residence hall was reported to have occurred Saturday around 11:30 p.m. The incident was reported about 12 hours later. The victim has since refused to cooperate with University Police. (not featured on map)

An OSU staff member reported an automobile theft at Buckeye Lots, at the corner of Ackerman Road and Fred Taylor Drive, on Monday. The incident took place between 8:30 a.m. and 12:25 p.m. (not featured on map)

Two incidents of disorderly conduct were reported at Ohio Stadium on Saturday. Both men, neither of whom were affiliated with OSU, were arrested between 4 and 5 p.m. It was reported that one of the individuals also resisted arrest.

Also at the ‘Shoe during Saturday’s game, a student was reported to have been arrested for offenses involving an underage person just before 5 p.m.

Students reported the thefts of two bicycles at the RPAC. The first incident was reported on Wednesday just before 11 p.m. The second incident was reported on Friday at 4 p.m.

A trash fire at a bus stop behind the Ohio Union was reported by an OSU staff member on Sunday at 2 p.m. Columbus Division of Fire was able to extinguish the fire and a box of charcoal briquettes was found in the trash can.

A burglary occurring the morning of Sept. 14 was reported after an individual entered an unlocked window of a resident’s apartment on East 15th Avenue and stole a flat-screen television.

Another burglary was reported Thursday morning on East 14th Avenue. Again, the individual entered through a window. The victim reported a stolen video game console.
A book bag with a laptop was reported stolen from an automobile on East 16th Avenue sometime between 9 p.m. on Thursday and 9 a.m. on Friday.