Credit: Madison Curtis | For The Lantern and Danika Stahl | Asst. Campus Editor

1. An assault reportedly took place on Sunday night on a porch in the 1700 block of North Fourth Street. The suspect attempted to throw a table against an air conditioning unit. The victim was able to stop the suspect, who attempted to strike the victim. After breaking free of the restraint of several other witnesses, the suspect ran away.

2. Multiple thefts were reported at a home in the 300 block of East 20th Avenue at approximately 11 p.m. on Friday. Thirty-nine items were stolen from 14 victims, including laptops and wallets. Police believe the suspect entered through an unlocked window and they were able to retrieve fingerprints.

3. Officers responded to a report of a sex crime in the 200 block of West Fourth Avenue on Wednesday night. After speaking with the victim, the police determined voyeurism had occurred.

4. A 38-year-old male was arrested for criminal trespassing at the Ohio Union. The arrest was made just before 6:30 p.m on Thursday.

5. A person reported a criminal damaging incident on Friday just before 1 a.m. in the 100 block of East 12th Avenue. The suspect dropped a bag of trash from an overhead walkway, destroying the windshield of an SUV driving below.

6. A male staff member reported possession of drugs by known suspects in Park-Stradley Hall. The incident took place before midnight on Nov. 10.

7. A male staff member reported criminal damaging in Starling Loving Hall on Wednesday morning.

8. A suspect entered the Stop and Shop in the 1500 block of North High Street on Saturday night. The suspect attempted to steal a case of beer before it was recovered by the store owner. The suspect was charged with trespassing.

9. An SUV was stolen from the first block of Euclid Avenue in the afternoon of Nov. 10.

Note: Crimes featured on the map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.