Credit: Madison Curtis / For The Lantern and Michael Huson / Campus Editor

1. An attempted robbery near the corner North Fourth and Oakland streets turned violent after three individuals were shot at about 2 a.m. on Sunday. Officers were patrolling in the area and ran to the scene when they heard the gunshots. All three victims were expected to survive, according to the report.

2. An assault report was filed just after 2 a.m. on Saturday after an Ohio State student was struck in the head by a bottle at the 1800 block of North High Street. The suspect had left the scene before officers arrived.

3. A report of sexual imposition was filed after 3 a.m. on Saturday, stating a female victim was riding home with the suspect when that individual began touching the victim’s breast and making sexual demands. The victim vacated the automobile near High Street and East 17th Avenue.

4. A theft from a motor vehicle was reported on Tuesday when a MacBook, driver’s license and a credit card were missing and the passenger-side window of the automobile was smashed on East 13th Avenue.

5. A report of drug paraphernalia and possession among multiple suspects at Mirror Lake was filed just before 10 p.m. Saturday evening by a staff member.

6. A theft was reported after an officer caught a suspect carrying a “Buckeyes are tobacco free” signboard taken from the 18th Avenue Library. The suspect was stopped near the corners West Lane at Neil avenues and told the officer he took the signboard because he is a tobacco user and found the sign humorous.

Note: Crimes featured on the map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.