Google Crime Map. Photo illustration by Jay Panandiker | Engagement Editor

A rape was reported on West Campus on Thursday. The incident took place between Jan. 23 at 5 p.m. and Jan. 24 at 7 a.m. The victim later refused to cooperate. (not featured on map)

1. An assault was reported just before 4 a.m. at the 1200 block of Indianola Avenue on Thursday. The victim reported the suspect struck her in the face one time. She refused medical treatment, and police noted a small mark on her left cheek.

2. An assault was reported at the 1700 block of North High Street on Saturday at 2:30 a.m. The victim reported the suspect removed her iPhone from her back pocket. When she tried to take it back, the suspect grabbed her by the throat and slammed her onto the ground.

3. At 7:20 p.m. on Saturday, a disturbance was reported at the McDonald’s at 1972 N. High St. Employees asked the suspect to leave, and the suspect refused. Police arrived at the scene, and the suspect proceeded to leave.

4. A felony theft was reported at the second block of East Woodruff Avenue on Saturday just before 5 p.m. The victim reported a stolen purse, electronics and clothing. In total, the stolen goods were valued at approximately $4,000.

5. A victim reported an incident of menacing at the 1700 block of North High Street at 10:30 p.m. on Wednesday. The victim reported that the suspect made threatening statements toward her.

6. An incident of criminal damaging was reported at the 100 block of East 16 Avenue. The victim reported his truck window was smashed with a brick just after 1 a.m. on Feb. 20.

7. A staff member reported an incident of drug possession by a known suspect at the Emergency Department at the Wexner Medical Center. The incident took place on Feb. 16 just after 5 p.m.
Note: Crimes featured on the map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.