Google Crime Map. Photo illustration by Jay Panandiker | Engagement Editor

Police responded to a report of a man with a gun at the Buckeye Village Community Center on Thursday at approximately 5:30 p.m. When police officers arrived at the scene, “it was determined through speaking to the victim that he did not see a gun, but the gun was implied,” the report stated. Approximately 20 minutes later, police gave an all clear signal. Buckeye Alerts was sent out regarding the event. (Not pictured on map)

1. An incident of voyeurism was reported in Fisher Hall on March 14. The incident took place at approximately 3 p.m.

2. A robbery was reported at the corner of East 11th Avenue and North Grant Avenue just after 1 a.m. on March 14. The victim reported that he was assaulted by the suspect, who also took his jacket, shoes and wallet. The victim, who was intoxicated at the time, was unable to provide much information to the police.

3. A staff member reported a criminal damaging incident on Thursday. The incident took place between 8:30 and 9:30 a.m. in Arps Hall.

4. A trespassing incident was reported at the Kroger at 1350 N. High St. on March 15 just after 11 a.m. A security officer told the suspect he was trespassing and the suspect only left when a police officer arrived.

5. A misdemeanor theft was reported at the Lily Nails & Spa after a customer received a manicure and left without paying for it. The incident took place March 15 just after noon.

6. Police responded to an alarm at O Patio and Pub on North High Street on March 15 just after noon. Video footage recovered by the bar manager showed a suspect entering through an unlocked front door, proceeding to the credit card box, and going through it. The suspect then left the bar through the front door. The police report listed a credit card among the stolen property from the bar. No damage was reported.

7. A misdemeanor theft was reported at The Table restaurant at 21 E. Fifth Ave. after an unknown suspect took $200 from a purse in the employee closet on March 15. Four people who were hired to clean windows were listed as persons of interest.

Note: Crimes featured on the map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.