Google Crime Map, Photo Illustration by Mitch Hooper | Engagement Editor

1. Two separate accounts of theft were reported on Waldeck Avenue near East Woodruff Avenue between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. on June 4. The first victim reported the suspect entered his house and stole electronics and clothing while the second victim reported her car was broken into and the suspect stole similar items as the first victim.
  2. An assault reportedly occurred at 3:25 a.m. near the United Dairy Farmers on 1680 N. High Street on June 6. The victim stated he was attacked by an unknown suspect and Columbus Fire Department Medic 7 located and transferred the victim to The Ohio State University Medical Center Emergency Room to be evaluated for injuries.
  3. A nonaffiliated man was arrested on June 5 for carrying a concealed weapon, improperly handling firearms in a motor vehicle, using weapons while intoxicated and possession of drugs at 3 a.m. near West 12th Avenue and College Road.
  4. A man not affiliated with the university was arrested for outstanding warrants with the Columbus Division of Police at 1 a.m. on Friday near Baker Hall East.
  5. A female staff member reported an incident of breaking and entering near Bricker Hall on June 3 between 10:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.

Note: Crimes featured on the map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.