Google Crime Map, Photo Illustration by Mitch Hooper | Engagement Editor
- Two victims were robbed at gunpoint by two suspects near East 12th and Indianola avenues on Saturday at 3:50 a.m. The suspects reportedly stole a variety of items, including Beats headphones, an iPhone 6 and a Lenovo laptop. They fled the scene before law enforcement could arrive.
- Charges of assault and aggravated menacing have been filed after a woman was reportedly assaulted by her ex-boyfriend after the two were involved in an argument on May 30 at 2:30 a.m. near North Fourth Street and East Ninth Avenue.
- More than $4,000 worth of construction equipment — including screw guns and a set of sockets and drivers — were reportedly stolen from a locked storage box at a job site located on East Fifth Avenue. The crime allegedly occurred between Thursday and Friday, but was not reported until Friday at 7:30 a.m.
- Charges of burglary and criminal damaging and endangerment were filed on Friday after a man dove head first into a window of the victim’s house while he and other witnesses were home at 10 p.m. near Summit Street and East 14th Avenue. The victim stated he chased the suspect to ask him what his intentions were inside the home, to which the suspect responded that he wanted money. The suspect attempted to punch the victim and missed, fled the scene and was later found a few houses down the road by witnesses. Law enforcement arrived on the scene and the man was arrested.
- A man not affiliated with the university was arrested for charges of drug possession near Baker Hall East on Tuesday at 1:30 a.m.
- A female student reported a theft of her bicycle located at Buckeye Village on Saturday at 8 p.m. The suspect remains unknown.
- After allowing a friend to stay at his house located in the 400 block of East 17th Avenue, a victim stated the friend refused to leave the house and filed trespassing charges against her on May 29 at 1 p.m.