Thursday, June 23

Rear Window, 7:30 p.m. at the Ohio Theatre, 39 E. State St. See Alfred Hitchcock’s 1954 film starring James Stewart and Grace Kelly. Day of show tickets available for $4 one hour before show at the Ohio Theatre kiosk, cash only.

HONEYHONEY, doors open 7 p.m. at The Basement, 391 Neil Ave. The alternative folk group is set to take the stage with opening artist singer-songwriter Ryan Joseph Anderson. Tickets are $21.85 including fees via Tickemaster.

Friday, June 24

Comfest begins, 11 a.m. at Goodale Park, 120 W. Goodale St. The largest volunteer-run and administered festival in the United States is back another year. The festival runs until 11 p.m. on Friday, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Saturday and 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Sunday. Admission is free.  

Fright Nite Friday with Fritz, 7:30 p.m. at the Ohio Theatre, 39 E. State St. See classic horror films “Theatre of Blood” (1973) and “The Tingler” (1959) hosted by local TV and radio personality Fritz the Night Owl. Day of show tickets available for $4 one hour before show at the Ohio Theatre kiosk, cash only.

Tim Easton, 9 p.m. at Ace of Cups, 2619 N. High St. A learned folk, roots and rock musician, Tim Easton will be sharing a bill with openers The Bygones and Troubled Souls. $7-$9 via Ticketfly, 21+.

Saturday, June 25

Chris Tucker, 8 p.m. at the Palace Theater, 34 W. Broad St. The actor and stand-up comedian known for his role in the “Rush Hour” film series is set to perform. Tickets start at $43.95 including fees via Ticketmaster.

Melissa Etheridge8 p.m. at Columbus Commons, 160 S. High St. The Oscar and Grammy award winner is set to take the stage as part of the Columbus Symphony Orchestra Picnic with the Pops summer concert series. Tickets are  $25 plus 6.50 in service fees.

Silversun Pickups, doors open 7 p.m. at Newport Music Hall, 1722 N. High St. The Los Angeles band makes a stop in Columbus in support of its new album, “Better Nature.” Brooklyn-based band Bear Hands is set to open. Tickets are $28.50 in advance and $30 the day of the show, not including fees via Ticketmaster.  

Columbus Crew SC, 7:30 p.m. at Mapfre Stadium, 1 Black and Gold Blvd. The Crew will take on the New York Red Bulls. Tickets start at $35.25 including fees via Ticketmaster.

Sunday, June 26

Regina’s Pick: Breakfest, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. at Land-Grant Brewing Company, 424 W. Town St. Food trucks Ajumama, Flat Top Pizza and OH! Burgers, will be serving limited-time breakfast menus. Admission is free.

Columbus Clippers, 1:05 p.m. at Huntington Park, 330 Huntington Park Ln. The Triple-A affiliate of the Cleveland Indians will face Virginia’s Norfolk Tides. Tickets start at $14.50 including fees via Ticketmaster.

Monday, June 27

Food of Tuscany, 5 p.m. in the Ohio Union Instructional Kitchen. Learn to cook from Chef Marc as a part of OUAB in the Kitchen. Check-in begins at 4:30, RSVP required.

Recover Orlando: A Benefit Concert, 6:30 p.m. at Strongwater Food and Spirits, 401 W. Town St. Help out the victims of the Orlando Pulse Night Club shooting and see live music. No admission fee, but donations encouraged.

Tuesday, June 28

Hannah’s Pick: Zella Day, doors open 7 p.m. at The Basement, 391 Neil Ave. The 21-year-old Arizona native is set to take the stage along with opening band Dreamers. Tickets are $12 in advance and $14 the day of the show, not including fees via Ticketmaster.  

Dark Monday, 8 p.m. at The Garden Theater 1187 N. High St. Members of the Columbus theater community present production numbers hosted by Nina West. Admission is $20 via Vendini and proceeds benefit Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS.

Wednesday, June 29

Patton, 7:30 p.m. at the Ohio Theatre, 39 E. State St. See the 1970 WWII biographic film as a part of CAPA’s Summer Movie Series. Day of show tickets available for $4 one hour before the show at the Ohio Theatre kiosk, cash only.

Turtle Island, 8 p.m. at Ace of Cups, 2619 N High St. The psychedelic garage-rock group is set to play with openers Stargazer Lilies and Fluffer. $5 at the door, 18+.