A view of the Short North Arts District. Credit: Courtesy of Mason Swires.

A view of the Short North Arts District. Credit: Courtesy of Mason Swires | Asst. Photo Editor.

Thursday, June 9

Oh Wonder, 8 p.m. at the Wexner Center for the Arts. The London-based duo performs with opening act Paperwhite as part of the Wex’s Next@Wex concert series. Admission is $18.

Grace Mitchell, doors open 7 p.m. at The Basement, 391 Neil Ave. The 18-year-old Oregon artist is set to perform for CD102.5’s Low Dough Show. Tickets are $8.70 including fees.

Frankie Valli, 7:30 p.m. at Palace Theatre, 34 W. Broad St. Hear the 82-year-old singer who gained popularity in the 1960’s and is known for his falsetto voice perform. Tickets start at $77.65 including fees via Ticketmaster.

Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice, 5-8 p.m. in the Great Hall Meeting Room of the Ohio Union. See the film as a part of OUAB’s Flicks for Free and enjoy complimentary refreshments. BuckID is required for admission and admits two.

Friday, June 10

Regina’s Pick: Columbus Arts Festival, 11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. June 10-11, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. June 12 at the Downtown Riverfront, 233 Civic Center Drive. Enjoy art galleries, live local music and lots of food in one weekend-long festival. Admission is free.

Park Street Fest, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. June 10-11, 525 Park Street. Eat while watching live performances spread out over four different stages. Admission is free.

Gene Luen Yang, 7 p.m. at the Wex Film/Video Theater. The award-winning cartoonist is set to discuss Asian Americans and Comics. Admission is free.

Singin’ in the Rain, 7:30 p.m. at the Ohio Theatre, 39 E. State St. View the classic 1952 musical as part of the CAPA summer movie series. Additional screenings are set to take place on Saturday at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Admission is $4 beginning one hour before the movie, first come, first serve. Ticket bundles also available via Ticketmaster.

Saint Motel, doors open 7 p.m. at A&R Music Bar, 391 Neil Ave. The Los Angeles-based band known for “My Type” is set to perform with opening band COIN. Tickets are $17 in advance and $20 the day of the show, not including fees.

Trampled by Turtles, 8 p.m. at Newport Music Hall, 1722 N. High St. Known for its old-fashioned bluegrass and folk music, the five-piece band from Duluth, Minnesota, is set to perform with opener The David Wax Museum. $20 without fees via Ticketmaster. All ages.

Taste of Chaos Tour, gates open 5:30 p.m. at Columbus Commons, 160 S. High St. This touring festival is making a stop in Columbus with headliners, Dashboard Confessional, Taking Back Sunday, Saosin and The Early November. Tickets start at $35 without  fees via Ticketmaster, all ages.

Saturday, June 11

Ray Lamontagne, 8 p.m. at Columbus Commons, 160 S. High St. Known for his 2008 hit “You Are the Best Thing,” the singer-songwriter will be sharing a stage with members from My Morning Jacket.  Admission is free.

NAF, 8 p.m. at Ace of Cups, 2619 N High St. The new supergroup NAF, i.e. Nice As F—, includes members Jenny Lewis, Erika Forester from the group Au Revoir Simone and Tennessee Thomas from the group The Like. $12 via Ticketfly , $14 at the door. 21+.

OUAB Goes to the Columbus Zoo, bus leaves the Ohio Union at 9:30 a.m. Enjoy a day at the zoo with other OSU students. RSVP is required.

Movie in the Park: Inside Out, 8:15 p.m. at Whetstone Park, 3923 N High St. Grab a blanket, some popcorn and watch the Pixar hit. Admission is free.

Sunday, June 12

Catfish and the Bottlemen, 6:30 p.m. at Newport Music Hall, 1722 N. High St. The British rock band is set to perform in support of its new album, “The Ride.” Tickets are $22 in advance and $25 at the door not including fees.

Yoga Hosers, 1:30 p.m. at Studio 35 Cinema and Draft House, 3055 Indianola Ave. An exclusive pre-screening of the infamously dark director Kevin Smith’s new movie, as well as a live Q&A session with Smith himself. $42.39 via Brown Paper Ticket.

Monday, June 13

Swim Deep, doors open 7 p.m. at The Basement, 391 Neil Ave. The British band is set to perform with openers Vista Kicks and Strangers You Know. Tickets are $12 in advance and $14 the day of the show, not including fees.

Hannah’s Pick: Drowners, doors at 8 p.m. at Ace of Cups, 2619 N. High St. The NYC-based band returns to the capital city joined by previous Columbus’ Own feature, Friendly Faux. Admission is $6 in advance and $9 at the door. Ages 18+.

Tuesday, June 14

Wreckless Eric, 8 p.m. at Ace of Cups, 2619 N. High St. The British alternative musician Wreckless Eric, or Eric Goulden, is promoting his new album “amERICa”. $10 at the door, 18+.

Lydia, 7 p.m. at The Basement, 391 Neil Ave. Indie rock band Lydia from Gilbert, Arizona, is touring their 2015 album “Run Wild.” $15 plus fees via Ticketmaster.

Wednesday, June 15

30 Minute Meals, 5-8 p.m. in the Ohio Union’s Lower Level Instructional Kitchen. Learn hands-on to make a quick and easy meal under the direction of a chef as a part of the OUAB in the Kitchen program. Check-in begins at 4:30 p.m. with the demonstration to begin at 5 p.m. RSVP required, admission is free.