Google Crime Map, Photo Illustration by Mitch Hooper | Engagement Editor

1. The Red Chili Asian Kitchen reported a robbery after suspects gained entry to the rooftop and kicked down the door on June 26 at approximately 5 a.m. The police report estimates that $1,000 in cash and $2,900 worth of electronics were stolen.
  2. Reports of trespassing were filed on June 26 at 11:15 a.m. near Glenn and King avenues after multiple complaints about the suspect, who lives in the apartment above the victim, looking through the victim’s son’s window with a flashlight and knocking on the doors making outrageous claims, the most recent being the sump pump in the basement was a bomb. The victim also reported the suspect had offered his son ecstasy and LSD within the last two weeks.
  3. An assault reportedly occurred on North High Street and King Avenue after the victim reported that the known suspect pulled her out of her car and slammed her head on the hood of the car on June 26 at 1:15 p.m. It was noted that the suspect and victim have a domestic relationship.
  4. After finding dog feces smeared on her car door and a bag of dog feces on her door handle on Presidential Drive near the Heritage Apartments, a report of criminal damaging was filed on Tuesday between 6 and 8 a.m. The victim believes the suspect thinks she isn’t cleaning up after her dog, but does not own a pet.
  5. While police were investigating the stabbing at Red, White and Boom on Friday, the arrestee obstructed official business near the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center at 10 p.m.
  6. A nonaffiliated man was arrested for operating a vehicle while under the influence near Jesse Owens Memorial Stadium on June 27 at 1:17 a.m.
  7. Two nonaffiliated men were arrested Sunday at 1:43 a.m. near the Blackwell Inn at Fisher College of Business for receiving stolen property, possession of criminal tools and identity fraud.

Note: Crimes featured on this map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.