Google Crime Map, Photo Illustration by Mitch Hooper | Engagement Editor

1. A robbery was reported to have occurred at the 500 block of West Fifth Avenue after a man was allegedly assaulted and robbed of his wallet containing $50 at 5:15 p.m. on Monday.
  2. A man reported he had been physically assaulted on Tuesday at 11:23 a.m. near the corner of North High Street and McMillen Avenue. The suspect attempted to flee as Columbus Division of Police arrived but was apprehended.
  3. A burglary was reported to have occurred at The Angry Baker at 8:35 p.m. on Monday after someone broke into the business and stole more than $200 in cash along with the business’s keys and a few endorsed personal checks.
  4. A man not affiliated with Ohio State was arrested for possession of drugs near Jones Tower on Friday at 9:22 p.m.
  5. A Buckeye Alert was issued after a male student reported he was robbed at knifepoint on the 100 block of West Lane Avenue. After responding to an online advertisement to purchase an iPhone on Saturday at 11:34 p.m., the victim reported he was met by two black male suspects –– one standing at 5-foot 6-inches weighing 135 pounds and the other at 6-foot 1-inch weighing 180 pounds –– who stole his cash and fled from the scene. Anyone with information on the crime is asked to contact University Police at 614-292-2121.
  6. A man not affiliated with OSU was arrested for not complying with the order of a police officer near Woodruff Avenue and Tuttle Park Place on Saturday at 12:28 p.m.

Note: Crimes featured on this map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.