Bus service has resumed at the CABS stop near the RPAC. Service was temporarily suspended after the bomb threat, which was deemed 'not credible' by police. Credit: Nick Roll | Campus Editor

Bus service has resumed at the CABS stop near Ohio Stadium. Service was temporarily suspended after the bomb threat, which was deemed ‘not credible’ by police. Credit: Nick Roll | Campus Editor

The Columbus Division of Police responded to a bomb threat near Ohio Stadium Tuesday morning, but reported that the threat was not credible, according to a Buckeye Alert text message.

The message was sent out with details of the incident just after 10 a.m. The bomb threat was reportedly targeting a bus stop near the stadium.

Police are investigating, according to the message, and the intersection of Annie and John Glenn Avenue and Tuttle Park Place has been reopened to traffic. Officers are not at the scene.

CABS bus routes temporarily stopped servicing the bus stop at the intersection, but had resumed service by 10:23 a.m., according to a tweet from Transportation and Traffic Management at Ohio State.

A threat at the Fisher College of Business was also determined not to be credible, and the college was not evacuated. The Pharmacy Library was evacuated Tuesday morning because of an unrelated fire alarm.

This story will be updated as more information becomes available.

Update, 12:01 p.m.: This story was updated with new information regarding the Fisher College of Business and the Pharmacy Library.

Dan Smyth, Ariana Bernard and Elizabeth Suarez contributed to this story.