After discovering her vehicle was missing from the parking lot of her home on East 17th Avenue near North Fourth Street, a woman reported her car stolen to the Columbus Division of Police on Tuesday at 10 a.m. According to the report, the victim’s cell phone, laptop and laptop bag were inside the vehicle and were reported stolen as well.

A man unaffiliated with the university was arrested for resisting arrest on Thursday at 10:26 a.m. at the Student Academic Services Building.

A burglary reportedly occurred on Summit Street in between East Eighth and East Seventh avenues on Wednesday at 12:10 a.m. The victim told CPD the suspect entered her home, confronted her and stole $150 in cash.

A man, not affiliated with the university, was arrested for obstruction of official business at the Ohio Union on Wednesday at 11:53 a.m.

After hearing gunshots and finding two bullet holes in his vehicle located on Indianola Avenue near East Fifth Avenue, a man reported criminal damaging to the CPD on Wednesday at 3:07 p.m.

At Drackett Tower on Wednesday at 11:08 p.m. a staff member reported a known suspect to University Police for possession of drugs.

Note: Crimes featured on this map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.