Happy hour is arguably the best thing to ever happen to college students. We love our food and alcohol, and we hate spending money — because we don’t have it. Plenty of restaurants and bars around campus offer happy hours, making it possible for us to indulge, despite our unstable financial situations.

Monday

Condado Tacos

1227 N. High St. and 132 S. High St.

Condado Tacos, a lively restaurant where guests can customize their own tacos, offers half-price margaritas and $1-off tacos, which start at just $3, from 4 to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. The special only applies in the bar area of the restaurant.

Tuesday

Mad Mex

1542 N. High St.

Happy Hora at Mad Mex is every day from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. All drafts and bone-in wings are half off along with $5 16-ounce and $3 12-ounce margaritas. The restaurant also offers “Student Halfsies” Monday through Thursday from 2 to 4 p.m. and from 11 p.m. to 1 a.m.

Wednesday

Fourth Street Bar and Grill

1810 N. 4th St.

Fourth Street has half-price drinks from 3 to 9 p.m. and half-price appetizers on Monday through Friday from 3 to 7 p.m. On Wednesday, the bar has half-price appetizers until the bar closes at 2 a.m., and there also are $2 wells and $3 bombs. The pub has a patio and plenty of TVs for showing sporting events.

Thursday

Ugly Tuna Saloona

1546 N. High St.

Happy hour is from 3 to 8 p.m. daily. Deals include $4 nachos and 50-cent wings, as well as deals on Budweiser and Bud Light drafts and well, or pitcher, drinks. Ugly Tuna Saloona is an upbeat bar with live music every night.

Friday

World of Beer

1568 N. High St.

Located at the Gateway, World of Beer has an extended happy hour on Fridays. From 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Deals include $4 draft beer, $5 appetizers and $6 wine and cocktails. Happy hour is 3 to 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday. The restaurant is casual but serves high quality food and drinks.

Saturday

Cazuela’s Grill

2247 N. High St.

From 2 to 6 p.m. and again from 10 to 11 p.m., Cazuela’s serves up half-price appetizers, large margaritas for $5.50 and flavored margaritas for $6.50.  Cazuela’s festive patio makes it the perfect place to kick back and enjoy the afternoon. The deals are offered daily.

Sunday

Ethyl and Tank

19 E. 13th Ave.

Weekend Brunch at Ethyl and Tank is from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday. It includes an expanded breakfast menu and a self-serve Bloody-Mary bar. Starting at 2 p.m., pitchers and glasses of wine are 25 percent off and all other drinks are half off.