Donald Trump supporters await his arrival during a Columbus event on Oct. 13. Credit: Judy Won | For The Lantern

Mike Pence and Madeleine Albright are coming to the Columbus area on Monday, though for different reasons.

Pence, the Republican vice presidential candidate, is slated to host at a rally in Columbus according to a news release from the GOP presidential campaign.The Indiana governor is set to speak at the Greater Columbus Convention Center at 3 p.m. Those interested in attending can RSVP on the campaign’s website.

Albright, a former secretary of state, is set to attend an early voting event just outside of Columbus in Westerville, Ohio, according to a news release from Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s campaign. That visit comes as part of an Ohio tour slated for Albright.

Pence’s and Albright’s visits follow a loaded week in presidential politics for Columbus: Clinton held a rally on the South Oval on Monday, GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump held a private event downtown on Thursday, President Barack Obama headlined the Ohio Democratic Party’s state dinner on Thursday, and Clinton’s husband, former president Bill Clinton, campaigned just north of Columbus in Delaware, Ohio, on Friday.