An alleged rape reportedly occurred at an off-campus location in the 43rd cruiser district on Wednesday at 10:15 a.m. (Not pictured on map)

A woman not affiliated with the university was arrested for theft at Rhodes Hall at 4:17 p.m. on Sunday.

An amber alert was issued Monday at 9:30 a.m. after a woman reported her child was inside her vehicle that was stolen from her home on North Fourth Street near Chittenden Avenue. At 10:15 a.m., the search for the alleged missing child was canceled after the child was found safe and the woman admitted she told law enforcement her child was in the car so the missing vehicle would be found quicker.

A man not affiliated with the university was arrested at Morrill Tower on Sunday at 1:11 a.m. for “offenses involving underage persons,” prohibited acts and criminal damaging. Additionally, a female student was reportedly involved in the incident resulting in her arrest for “offenses involving underage persons.”

An alleged robbery on East 14th Street near Big Four Street was reported to the Columbus Police on Wednesday at 3 p.m. The victims reported that two cellphones, an Xbox One and marijuana were stolen.

Note: Crimes featured on this map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.