Saturday marked the final home game for 11 Ohio State seniors, including five starters. They were recognized in pregame ceremonies.Quarterback Stanley Jackson has lost only one game as a starter, compiling a career record of 20-1 at OSU. The senior captain from Paterson, N.J., has been a part of the successful quarterback rotation with Joe Germaine the last two seasons. He helped get the Buckeyes off on the right foot early in last year’s Big Ten and Rose Bowl-title season, throwing for 324 yards and four touchdowns in back-to-back wins over No. 4 Notre Dame and No. 3 Penn State. Pepe Pearson will finish his career as a two-year starting tailback. He’s struggled at times this year, but has rushed for 613 yards and seven touchdowns. His best season as a Buckeye came last year when he replaced Heisman Trophy winner Eddie George. The Euclid, Ohio native ran for more than 1,400 yards and was a major part of a Rose Bowl winning team.Kevin Johnson has been overlooked all season because of the standout play of fellow-linebacker Andy Katzenmoyer. But Johnson has shined this year, amassing 65 tackles, two sacks, one interception and one fumble recovery. Johnson credits his success to an off-season workout program that enabled him to add 10 pounds of needed bulk. The Oklahoma native transferred to OSU from Northeast Oklahoma A&M in the spring of 1995. He started 12 games the next season, but was redshirted last year after Greg Bellisari moved to his position.Winfield Garnett is the only senior on the defensive line. At 6-foot-6, the defensive tackle from Chicago dominated opponents his entire career at OSU. He has been a steady force this year, contributing to a defense that has limited its last four opponents to a total of 22 points. He has 28 tackles and one sack. As a freshman, Garnett spent time as an offensive line before permanently returning to the defense.Carrying 305 pounds on a 6-foot-4 frame, offensive lineman Eric Gohlstin has frustrated opponents’ defensive linemen all year. He’s been shuffled around a bit this year, playing different positions on the line. He replaced All-American tackle Korey Stringer in 1995 and has started ever since.OSU nose guard Jimmie Bell, defensive end John Day, tight end Tommy Hoying, offensive tackle Larry Waldon, Jason Kozar and Scott Simindinger were also honored at this weekends’ ceremony.