His days at Ohio State are gone, but they will never be forgotten. Buckeye fans will most remember the 6-foot-1, 196-pound defensive back Tito Paul for his exceptional 1994 season. It was during that season in his senior year that Paul received his first starting role and responded with 56 tackles, four tackles for loss, one sack and six passes defended. He left OSU with 103 tackles and five blocked punts-two of which were recovered for points. It was those numbers that caught the attention of the Arizona Cardinals in 1995 when Paul was drafted in the 5th round. Three years later, the 25-year-old lineman, now with the Cincinnati Bengals, recalls fond memories at OSU, a time when playing football was innocent and fun.The four year letter-winner is one of the few Buckeye players who can remember what it feels like to beat Michigan. Paul remembers the 1994 Buckeye victory well; not only was it the last time scarlet beat blue, but it was one of the last games of his college career. “Being in the ‘Shoe with 90,000 fans is a memory that will be in my mind forever,” Paul said. After playing for the Cardinals for two years, Paul was picked up by the Cincinnati Bengals at the beginning of the 1997 season. Even though the Bengals’ season has thus far been less than respectable, the lineman is happy with his new surroundings.”The team definitely has talent, motivation and eagerness,” Paul said. “We just need to take it one game at a time.”One game, one day at a time seems to be Paul’s way of life. Paul realizes that while football may be fun, it is often short lived. Which is why Paul is such a strong advocate for education.”Coach Cooper pushed you to get an education, but there is only so much you can tell 19-year-olds,” Paul said. Only time will tell where this former Buckeye will be in five years. In the meantime Paul is just happy to be able to do what he loves most, playing professional ball.