After losing a close game to the Minnesota Golden Gophers, the Buckeyes try to rebound at Northwestern on Saturday.Northwestern is currently in last place in the Big Ten with a record of 5-11 overall and 0-5 in the Big TenOSU comes into the game with a record of 7-8 overall and 2-4 in the Big Ten. They are currently on a three game losing streak.’This is a great game to start off on when we’re trying to get back on the right foot,’ said OSU guard, Damon Stringer. ‘If we can go up there and get a road victory it gives us a little advantage in the league.’The Buckeyes are trying not to overlook the Wildcats.’I think wherever you play in this league, you can’t go out there and not give 100 percent effort in any game,’ Stringer said.Northwestern features 6-11 senior center Evan Eschmeyer. Eschmeyer is a presence in the paint averaging 14.4 points and 7.4 rebounds per game.’I will try and keep him away from the basket,’ said OSU center, John Lumpkin. ‘When he does get down in the post, I will try and front him and try to keep the ball out of his hands.’OSU in the last three games has kept the game close until the last 5 minutes. The Buckeyes have had recent problems winning games down the stretch.’We have to stay mentally tough and focused for 40 minutes,’ said coach Randy Ayers. ‘We have to take advantage when our window of opportunity is there.’Ayers said the team is rebuilding and must have certain players on the court toward the end of the game.’We have to have a nucleus of 3 or 4 players and then some people on the floor around them,’ he said. ‘We have to have those guys on the floor to be a good basketball team.’OSU has had a great deal of success against Northwestern. They have won 20 of the last 22 games, including 11 of 12 during the 1990’s. The Buckeyes have won the last 3 straight against Northwestern.