Fliers and ribbons all over campus and the Columbus area remind us that Ohio State alumna, Stacey Colbert, is still missing.Colbert, 23, was last seen March 21 at her Governour’s Square apartment. The apartment complex is located at the northwest corner of Kenny and Henderson Roads. “It’s really hard,” said Tara Anderson, Alpha Delta Pi member and representative for the sorority’s ‘Help Find Stacey’ efforts. “If one of your friends was all of the suddenly gone and no one knows what happened, it makes you more conscientious of your surroundings. It’s frustrating because someone out there knows something, and it could be anyone, and they need to go to the police.”Morale is still up at the Alpha Delta Pi house for the safe return of Stacey, Anderson said. Colbert is an alumna of Alpha Delta Pi.”A bunch of us participated in “Take Back the Night” rally,” she said. “We had two candles burning on the front porch of the (Alpha Delta Pi) house because it was on the two-month anniversary of when she was last seen.”There have been no new developments in the case, which is being treated as a possible abduction, said Sgt. Wallace Rushin, supervising officer on the case.The Columbus police suspect foul play because they cannot prove that she is gone on her own will. Rushin said they cannot release all of the information about Colbert’s apartment because they need to have something remain unknown that only Colbert’s abductor can verify.”You don’t want to have copycats or chronic confessors knowing everything we do,” Rushin said.Some evidence is always held back, so when someone calls in claiming to have information about the case, detectives will have an indicator of whether or not the person is accurate, said Crimestoppers Det. Tom Randle.According to the police, the last person to see Colbert was a pizza deliverer. The delivery person has been ruled out as a suspect, Rushin said.The door to Colbert’s apartment was found closed, but not locked by Colbert’s sister, Danielle, according to the police report.Her car was still there and her cat was found unharmed outside, Rushin said. Also her purse and its contents were there.A portion of the breadsticks she received that evening was left uneaten, Rushin said.According to police who have questioned everyone in the Governour’s Square apartments, Colbert’s neighbor heard a series of banging and screaming coming from Colbert’s apartment early in the morning on March 22. Police report that the neighbor went to Colbert’s apartment that afternoon to check on her.Even though there haven’t been any new developments in the case, it won’t go to the cold case squad until all four of the original detectives working on the case are not in the homicide bureau anymore, Rushin said.The cold case squad is a division of the homicide bureau which reviews and sometimes takes over old cases when the original detectives on a case are not working in the homicide bureau anymore.Crimestoppers and American Electric Power, where Colbert worked, are offering an $11,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the individual(s) responsible for her disappearance. Colbert’s family is also offering a reward for her safe return.Members and alumnae of Alpha Delta Pi led a community awareness campaign during which they placed more than 100,000 fliers and yellow ribbons in the Columbus area. The sorority held a candlelight vigil March 30 on the Oval and another at Governour’s Square apartments on March 31.Colbert was reported missing March 24 by her sister, Danielle Colbert, of Columbus, after her phone calls went unreturned and she received calls from Stacey’s employer asking why Stacey had not been to work that week.Colbert is white, 5 feet 1 inch tall, weighs 120 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes.