“Picasso at the Lapin Agile,” written by comedian Steve Martin, brings together Picasso and Albert Einstein in a bohemian Paris bar in 1904 for a conversation on art, science, sex and pick up-lines. The play, showing at Reality Theatre, presents Einstein and Picasso, both in their 20s, at a point in their lives when they are about to advance in their careers, said Dee Shepherd, executive artistic director at Reality Theatre. “Picasso at the Lapin Agile” is filled with off-beat humor and is intelligently written.”Reading this play made me laugh out loud,” she said.Shepherd said along with the humor, audiences are sure to love the surprise visitor that shows up in the play.Shepherd has directed over 50 productions at Reality Theatre.Michele Cuomo, an Ohio State graduate, plays Germaine, an intelligent, witty woman who is involved in a relationship with a bartender.Germaine provides a supportive role and although she is on the stage the entire course of the play, she doesn’t always have speaking parts.The most challenging aspect of Coumo’s performance is finding a way to be interesting and staying in the middle of the play without speaking, she said. Cuomo received a master’s degree of fine arts at OSU last spring.She has performed in “Agnes of God,” “The Bacchae” and “The Importance of Being Earnest.”Michael Miguel, OSU graduate, plays the young, confident Picasso who is looking to make his mark in the world.Miguel said the strongest part of the play is the novelty of the script which provides an interesting blend of comedy, realism and biography.”Audiences will be drawn to how fun it is,” he added.Miguel, who graduated from OSU in 1995, has performed in “The Elephant Man,” “The Bacchae,” and several Shakespeare plays.Other performances will be Thursday through Saturday, Aug.7-9 and Aug.14-16. All performances start at 8 p.m. Box office opens one hour before curtain time. Regular ticket price is $15.00, students can purchase tickets for $12.00.