Columbus Police will use increased manpower, undercover agents and video surveillance to curtail possible problems surrounding the Penn State game.”Both Friday and Saturday night, we are going to have approximately 200 police officers assigned to the campus area,” said Cmdr. Steve Gammill, in charge of the division of police preparing for the game. “We will have strict enforcement to all violations of the law with arrests and a severe course of action.”Police will be in riot gear and undercover liquor agents will go to parties to make sure no underage drinking is going on, Gammill said.”There will be high profile law enforcement agents all weekend,” said Steve Hasseman of the Ohio Department of Liquor Control. “We will have a presence and it will be felt.”Different forms of video surveillance will be used to document wrongdoings that may occur, Gammill said.”Violators of the law will end up in jail,” he said. Parking ban hours will be extended on 12th Avenue between High Street and Indianola Avenue starting Friday at 8 p.m. and ending Sunday at 6 a.m., he said.The police recognize many responsible parties will be held on 12th Avenue and officers will respect their interests and not bother them, Gammill said.”However, if there is a closed off area with 10 kegs, undercover liquor agents will go in to check for underage drinkers,” Gammill said. “We are going to work in the best interest of those partying safely.”If students behave themselves, there will be no problems, Gammill said.One OSU student whose car was damaged in last weeks uproar said police must do more to ensure peace.”Their first priority should be preventing so much damage,” said Travis Evans, a junior majoring in business .