Residents in the Waldeck Avenue and Lane Avenue area have reported seeing a prowler in their neighborhood since late May, according to Columbus Police.Susan Lowe, day shift sergeant of the Columbus Police Department, 4th precinct, said she thinks there is more than one man because witnesses have given police varying descriptions of the prowler.The witnesses, all female, have reported a man peeping through windows and exposing his private parts on various occasions but no physical contact has been made, Lowe said. A flier posted in the area by a witness describes the prowler as a white male, 5 feet 7 inches tall, 140-160 pounds, in his mid-30s with brown hair.The prowler is reported to be wearing blue work-pants, a shirt and jacket.The flier also said the prowler has attempted to enter apartments during early morning hours.Carol Allen, a junior majoring in electrical engineering, lives in the area and is taking extra precautions in response to the reports.”It makes me feel a little less safe in my own home,” Allen said. Allen and her roommates have taken safety precautions such as taking their names off the mailbox and also closing windows on the first floor before they go to sleep. Community Crime Patrol works with Columbus Police Department and the Franklin County Sheriff Department to patrol the area around Waldeck, Norwich and Lane Avenues. Elisabeth Applegate, a CCP patroller and a senior majoring in criminology and psychology, said CCP is on alert and keeping a watchful eye out for suspicious behavior.Suspicious incidents should be reported to the Columbus Police Department.