Song titles by Lords of Acid include “Rough Sex,” “I Must Increase My Bust,” and “Pussy.”Therefore, it should not be terribly surprising to anyone who has heard the Belgian band, which includes vocalist Nikkie Van Lierop, keyboardist Oliver Adams, guitarist Shai de la Luna, violinist Erhan and drummer Kurt Liekens, to discover that Van Lierop said she plans to sit on someone’s face during tonight’s performance at the Newport.”We really aim to have fun, because we bring all this positive energy, and we have so much fun onstage,” she said. “I’ll be pulling people up onstage to get spanked.”The tour is in support of their new release, “Our Little Secret,” which has a different sound from the band’s previous albums, 1991’s “Lust” and 1994’s “Voodoo U.””‘Lust’ was more of a techno album, and ‘Voodoo U’ was more of a chaotic rock album,” she said, “whereas ‘Our Little Secret’ is a balance between the two.”The lyrics on the new album are a bit more serious because of the band’s improved knowledge of English, Van Lierop said. However the lyrics were kept simple, instead of using a dictionary to aid in songwriting as they had in the past.”In ‘Our Little Secret, the words are much simpler, much easier, which also makes it more tongue-in-cheek,” Van Lierop said.Lords of Acid named the new CD “Our Little Secret,” because they get their musical ideas from people in their immediate surroundings, Van Lierop said.The acid sound inspired the name of the band when it formed ten years ago, Van Lierop said.”Many people think our name is drug-related, which isn’t true,” she said.Van Lierop describes the Lords of Acid sound as a mixture of everything.”It’s wild, it’s funny, it’s sexy, and it has a balance between techno and rock,” she said.This balance in the band’s music draws a diverse audience, Van Lierop said.”We have a nice balance between a rock audience and a dance audience, which makes it so interesting,” she said. “Expect to have fun.”