Undergraduate Student Government will fax a derogatory letter to the student government of Arizona State University next week.’It says the football team sucks and the campus stinks,’ said Steve Cuckler, who is on the student government board and introduced the resolution.Cuckler said he doubts the Arizona State students will be offended.’Sometimes, our campus stinks,’ Cuckler explained.Not everyone in the USG assembly agreed.’This is completely inappropriate,’ said Amy Minardo, South Campus representative. ‘We are saying ‘You suck’ and sending it to another school.’In spite of dissension, the resolution to send a softened version of the original letter passed with a majority. The assembly members also agreed to send the letter with a Rose Bowl T-shirt as a gift for the Arizona State student body president.’I admire Mr. Cuckler’s Buckeye spirit,’ said Gui Ram, North Campus representative. ‘Maybe we can find a less Beavis and Butt-Head way of reaching the Arizona State undergraduate government.’USG President John Carney said he was also concerned with the tone of the letter.’I think that, no matter what, when you are an elected staff you need to be tactful,’ Carney said. ‘It (the resolution) is not professional.’However, the members have a right to express their opinion, he said.’I am glad that their names will be written on the resolution,’ Carney said.The resolution was approved with the understanding that Cuckler would soften the language before it was sent and only the names of the representatives who voted to send the letter would be included.’To have that document represent all of the undergraduate student government opinion would be misrepresentative, since only 10 people voted for that resolution,’ Carney said.