It`s been six months since the disappearance of Stacey Beth Colbert.The case is basically a dry well, Crimestoppers Detective Tom Randle said, because no suspects could be tied to DNA evidence.Colbert, an Ohio State graduate, was last seen March 21 at her Governor`s Square apartment on the northwest corner of Kenny and Henderson roads. She was reported missing three days later by her sister Danielle.Ronna Colbert said it hasn`t become any easier in the months following her daughter`s disappearance.”We`re aware of it every day, every hour and minute,” Ronna said. “It just gets more difficult. We still don`t even know the time (it happened).”Ronna moved to Columbus from Atlanta to be with her other daughter after Stacey`s disappearance. She said she hasn`t talked with police lately, but she did ask them a few months ago if they knew of any reputable psychics who could help with the case.”Anything to find a lead,” she said.Crimestoppers has received many tips from psychics, which were given to detectives to investigate, Randle said.Crimestoppers is a private group that offers rewards for information about crimes. They are offering a $1,000 reward for information that leads to Colbert`s whereabouts. American Electric Power and Stacey`s grandfather have also offered rewards.Colbert said a liaison from the Columbus bureau of the U.S. Justice Department calls her every few weeks. Through the department, Colbert said she hopes to get Stacey`s disappearance featured on the television show “America`s Most Wanted.”Since her disappearance, members and alumnae of Alpha Delta Pi sorority, of which Stacey was a member, have posted fliers and held vigils. Members refused to comment on the new fliers that read “Still Missing.”Ronna said she really appreciates the hanging of the new posters and all that has been done by the past and present members of the sorority.Detective David Morris, the lead detective on the case, was unavailable for comment.