UNITS to credit student’s account An Ohio State student reported more than $4,000 worth of long-distance calls that she was not responsible for had been charged to her UNITS account.

She said the last time she used the account was on March 23 to call home from an airport in Houston, according to University Police. The unauthorized calls were made to Mexico, Latin American and African nations on March 25, 26 and 27.

An employee of UNITS said thefts of service often occur after a call is made by a client at an airport and thatthe originating numbers have not been determined.

UNITS is crediting the student’s account for the unauthorized telephone calls that she was charged for.

Wendy’s managersays ‘$200 missing’Almost $200 was reported missing from Wendy’s restaurant in the Ohio Union, according to University Police. The manager discovered the loss at the end of his shift on April 3 and said the money was not stolen from the registers.

Sony PlayStation stolen from studentA resident of Morrill Tower reported the theft of his $300 Sony PlayStation on April 3. The student said he always keeps his dormitory room door locked, and according to University Police, there were no signs of forced entry. The video game attachments were not stolen and were still hooked up to his television when he discovered the Playstation was missing.

-Compiled by Beth Galvin

Read the Police blotters from the rest of Spring quarterWeek One – March 26thWeek Two – April 2nd