Religious ministry burglarized

A burglar smashed the door at an Ohio State religious ministry and stole more than $4,000 in property over the weekend, according to police reports.
Officials from Jacob’s Porch, a Lutheran campus ministry at OSU, reported to police that someone smashed the side door of their East 13th Avenue building sometime between Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning. Most of the stolen property was electronic equipment, including a speaker system and three computers, but the burglar also stole $200 in cash.
No suspects were listed in the report filed Monday.

Man robbed at knifepoint

A 32-year-old man reported that he was robbed at knifepoint by two men Monday afternoon near North High Street and East Seventh Avenue.
According to police reports, the man was walking near his apartment on Seventh Avenue when two men approached him from behind and stole his wallet at knifepoint. Items in the wallet included identification and a credit card.
There are no listed suspects in the robbery.

Two cars reported stolen

Two reports of vehicle thefts in the University District were filed Monday.
A 50-year-old resident of Marietta, Ohio, reported to police that someone stole her Subaru Outback between Saturday night and Sunday morning. The car was parked near Pearl Alley and 17th Avenue when it was stolen, according to reports.
The car owner told police that there may have been a spare key in the vehicle.
Another car was stolen while it was parked in front of an West Patterson Avenue house on Friday between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. The car owner said that there was no key in the vehicle at the time of the theft.
No suspects were reported in either theft.

Compiled by Collin Binkley.