A former employee of the Hilliard Branch of Minuteman Pizza threatened to burn down the campus and Hilliard locations, according to police reports.

The store’s owner told police that the former employee, who had been fired, called the store owner and sent him text messages Saturday saying he would damage the property and burn down the Hilliard store, as well as the store on North High Street.

Woman thrown against dumpster, robbed at gunpoint

A woman was robbed and held at gunpoint against a dumpster Wednesday night as she was leaving House of Cleo restaurant near High Street and East Eighth Avenue.

According to police reports, the 19-year-old woman left the restaurant shortly before midnight and began walking down the alley behind the building. In the alley a man grabbed her, threw her against a dumpster and pointed a gun at her head, then demanded her belongings. When she refused, the attacker threw her to the ground and rummaged through her pockets, threatening to shoot her.

The man took the property and ran away. There are no listed suspects in the robbery.

Campus book store reports theft of phones, computer

An employee at College Town store at 1770 N. High Street reported that someone stole four company cell phones and a computer were stolen from the store Tuesday between 3:30 an 4 p.m. The phones were behind a counter charging, and the computer was displayed at the front of the store for customer use.

There are no listed suspects in the theft.

Burglars steal cash, tobacco

Two burglars broke into the Tobacco International Store on East 13th Avenue at 7 a.m. Friday and stole an undetermined amount of cash and cigarettes.

Officers who responded to the burglary discovered that the alarm had been deactivated and the bar on the rear door was missing. The burglars destroyed the cash register during the break-in and broke down the office door.

Compiled by Collin Binkley